PDA

View Full Version : Career restart... corrupt save file

SM_ISO
08-11-2015, 02:39
Gud thing this isnt forza.. i simply need to choose which tier to start new career... the corupt save file will not allow you to reload saved seasons... i needed to delete cloud data and local data... damn.. oh well..

Darthlethbridge
08-11-2015, 03:28
I have had that happen to me a couple of times since I have had this game. I gave up on career mode and play exclusively in MP. Totally sucks when u lose all your career progress!!

Pants McGinty
08-11-2015, 12:56
This still isn't fixed? I haven't played Pcars in a while, I'm waiting for them to fix the not saving tunes problem. Or has that been fixed yet?

Schnizz58
08-11-2015, 17:49
This still isn't fixed? I haven't played Pcars in a while, I'm waiting for them to fix the not saving tunes problem. Or has that been fixed yet?
We're still waiting.

Cheekiecharlie
09-11-2015, 01:17
it has happened 4 times with me now ,since the last update,every single time you end a career season ,you have to restart the game from scratch ,this is a new problem ,thought it was a one off when i hit season 3 ,but good old update 5 has killed any save game data ,unbelievable ,the problems are getting worse

Ixoye56
09-11-2015, 07:52
I have not encountered any saving problems at all after patch 5.0...Knock on wood !

Sankyo
09-11-2015, 08:01
The devs are still on this.

Schnizz58
09-11-2015, 15:36
The devs are still on this.
I'm glad to hear it. However my hope right now is that it's an Xbox problem that the new dashboard will fix. Straws. I clutch at them.

Poulka
09-11-2015, 16:28
Yes this has been a problem. But here is what I noticed about this. There is a save icon that shows on the bottom left corner. Now most of the time it saves when you are in an event. It will not let you go to the next session. But there is a time when it appears and you can be in the e-mail section of your career. Be very careful here with that because here is what I think happens, when it appears when you are in email section, you can still back out of career and when you do that is what corrupts the file. It is that white box with the down arrow flashing look for that when checking emails and before exiting career or quitting the game.