PDA

View Full Version : 1 hour of LeMans LMP2 Wed 18th Nov

lifeofbrian
11-11-2015, 23:25
8pm GMT / 9pm CET

Dedicated server:ESR Endurance

We have a Teamspeak server, there is no pressure to join if you don't want to.

1 hour race length
30 mins qualifying
Real Weather
No pit restrictions
Early morning start time x20 day/night/day
Rolling start

Manual gears only
Driver view-not restricted
Realistic driving aids only
Allow set-ups YES
Full damage
Mechanical failures-ON
Tire wear-REAL
Fuel usage-REAL
Auto engine start-YES
Flags and penalties-ON

Drivers:
Truebrit
Ham Solo
Hippoman
monk3y_man
Bearboy
Greentea
Hophans
Kelderek
-=VH=- Pyro_X

Sign up below, Just give your Steam name and preferred car and I'll pm the server pass and other details to you. Or go to our website (http://eurosimracers.enjin.com/forum/m/34133425/viewthread/24974391-1-hour-lemans-lmp2-wed-18th-nov) and sign up there.

RULES:
Do NOT share server or Teamspeak details/passwords with anyone outside the group without permission.

No divebombing. (Going too fast in to a corner and causing a wreck) Taking an early inside line in to a corner and making the other driver take a wide line is not divebombing. If in doubt, the driver on the racing line has right of way.

No ramming, do not try and drive through someone if they are slower than you, had a bad start, or have lost control of their car, if someone is in your way, brake and go around them.

No blocking on hotlap, if you ruin your hotlap get out of the way of other drivers fighting for pole, try to create space in front for your qualifying lap to avoid "racing" in qualifying.

Rejoin the track only when clear and safe to do so.

Do not use contact to overtake, I know contact sometimes happens, but do not push cars out of the way.

Be polite and say sorry if you make a mistake.

Break the rules and you will be blacklisted.

iPlay
14-11-2015, 22:41
Hello, i'd like to take part of this event ! Tell me what you need from me.

hophans
15-11-2015, 12:41
iPlay simply pick a car and livery on here and you will be added to participants list. You will then receive a private message with the info for race night on here.
If you wish to have more info for the race such as live timing, detailed group info, teamspeak info, etc. you can also have a look at our website but that is not compulsory.

lifeofbrian
15-11-2015, 14:36
Just give me your Steam name and I'll add you to the drivers list.

Hello, i'd like to take part of this event ! Tell me what you need from me.

iPlay
15-11-2015, 14:54
Hey, my steam name is Greentea, I get your pm it's ok. Unfortunately I broke my mic and i can't get one for the 18th. I'll be driving the Mareck HFA'F #9 or #10.

Pyro_X
17-11-2015, 09:31
Hi, that's a nice idea! I'm in

Steam: -=VH=- Pyro_X
Car: Oreca Nissan

Pyro_X
18-11-2015, 19:55
Server on?

hophans
18-11-2015, 20:02
will be in a few minutes

Hamdridge
18-11-2015, 20:03
Pyro I sent you a f/r on Steam, IF its easier join of me when the server is up.

hophans
18-11-2015, 22:12
Here comes the results for tonights race. Unfortunently there seem to be a new bug in pcars 6.0 that causes all clients to crash but the race was luckily finished before the crash.

http://simresults.net/151118-4LF

Pyro_X
18-11-2015, 22:58
it was my first online race and it was really nice. thank you for a fair race!