PDA

View Full Version : New Dashboard

Dynomight Motorsports
12-11-2015, 01:10
With impending new OS and dashboard mere hours away. I have some questions for people that already have the new OS for Xbox1. I've been told there are No Notifications...So if you don't hit the Xbox button on an invite where do you go to get in. Most time I get an invite when I'm in the middle of a hot lap and I never except the on-screen invite. Also multiple people that have the new Dash request you to resend invites after they get a Failed to Join message. Used to you could just got to the Notification section and accept the invite there usually successfully. Just looking to get some insight on this. I hate surprises:p

Flat_out
12-11-2015, 01:23
I just double click the Xbox button then go over to the left hand menu!

TheReaper GT
12-11-2015, 01:33
There are notifications and if you don't open it when it pops you can press the home button twice and go to the notifications area of the guide. About the failed invite, it was always around and can happen with any game at any time. I had a lot with both the older and new dashboards when playing activision games, none with battlefield 4 and some with project cars. It's more about xbox live stability than system.

Dynomight Motorsports
12-11-2015, 01:34
That's thing though, If I'm in the middle of a lap I'm not going to press the Xbox button because its behind my wheel on the TX and the invite only lasts for like 5 seconds. There has to be another place to accept invites.

TheReaper GT
12-11-2015, 01:38
That's thing though, If I'm in the middle of a lap I'm not going to press the Xbox button because its behind my wheel on the TX and the invite only lasts for like 5 seconds. There has to be another place to accept invites.

that's what I've just said. after the lap you press it twice, the guide will open, go to the notifications tab and the invite will be there.

STEELJOCKEY
12-11-2015, 03:26
As reaper said, double tap the Xbox button takes you to the guide, or you can tap the Xbox button once to go to the dashboard than go left to the guide, navigate down to notifications and select from there.

The notification will last for a little while, though not forever. I have also noticed that once I click on the game invite, it goes away, so if it fails I have had to request a new invite. I have reported this, so hopefully someone at M$ will look into addressing it, as on the old OS, the notification used to remain so I could hit it several times before doing a manual delete of the notification. I've been away for a couple of days so not sure if any patches have addressed this yet.

KkDrummer
12-11-2015, 10:38
Does the hardware reset work the same way on the new dash? I am planning to reset it after the update is complete...cheers!

Poulka
12-11-2015, 11:13
Has anyone had the update to start yet. Just curious as a time frame no rush.

Sergi01978
12-11-2015, 11:17
Not yet but I'm in the UK, so I assume it will be later this afternoon because of the time difference across the pond.

RTA nOsKiLlS
12-11-2015, 11:29
It was available for me when I woke up this morning. About 8am.

If its not automatically telling you to update........go settings > system > update console (bottom left)

The new dash is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much quicker than the old one. It doesn't take 5 mins to read a message anymore.

RTA nOsKiLlS
12-11-2015, 11:30
I don't have time to play right now, but it would be nice to know if the console needs a hard reset just to get Pcars playing smoothly after this update.

B0yc1e
12-11-2015, 11:31
Good morning just a heads up dashboard update NOT automatic. Well not for me anyway, into settings, system, update.

Fractured Life
12-11-2015, 12:14
3 AM EST it became available for D/L.

3 PM EST before we can access all the BC games - looking forward to playing some Dirt 3 on the One. Never played before.

So for the guys who weren't on the Preview, interested to hear what you all think about the new dash? How much faster does it feel?

bluesky0870
12-11-2015, 12:31
3 AM EST it became available for D/L.

3 PM EST before we can access all the BC games - looking forward to playing some Dirt 3 on the One. Never played before.

So for the guys who weren't on the Preview, interested to hear what you all think about the new dash? How much faster does it feel?

don't look forward too much until you own a copy of DIRT 3. It is necessary to own a digital or a disc copy of a BC 360 game that you wanna play on xb1.

Akra
12-11-2015, 12:39
don't look forward too much until you own a copy of DIRT 3. It is necessary to own a digital or a disc copy of a BC 360 game that you wanna play on xb1.

DIRT 3 is currently the free game for the Xbox 360 for Gold members. According to the blurb, Xbox One users can claim the 360 games, but I don't know if that's true because I own both consoles.

KkDrummer
12-11-2015, 12:46
DIRT 3 is currently the free game for the Xbox 360 for Gold members. According to the blurb, Xbox One users can claim the 360 games, but I don't know if that's true because I own both consoles.

It is true. Gold members will have 4 free games in Nov. Two for XOne and two for X360. You can go to Xbox live gold website and add Dirt to your account now. Once BC has gone live it will start downloading in your games and apps. Dirt will just be available for free for 3 more days (15Nov) after that MS will be offering a new game (can't remember what it is sorry).

Robhd
12-11-2015, 13:03
I am in the UK... Had to manually request the update.. All done now but getting used to dashboard...

Poulka
12-11-2015, 13:08
How will it work if to get Dirt 3, I am not gold, but I have disc version of game for 360. Thanks in advance.

Akra
12-11-2015, 13:14
How will it work if to get Dirt 3, I am not gold, but I have disc version of game for 360. Thanks in advance.

If you own the disc then it's easy.

Install the updated dashboard. (You may need to wait 12 hours until the 360 games become available.)

Put the 360 disc into the Xbox One.

Follow onscreen instructions. It will download a new copy of DIRT 3 to your Xbox One.

Done!

KkDrummer
12-11-2015, 13:15

just insert the disc into your Xbox One console and it will start downloading the necessary files from the Internet and install them on your hard disk. Once completed you can play the game normally. Keep in mind you will need to use the disc everytime you want to play Dirt3 though.

KkDrummer
12-11-2015, 13:16

Install the updated dashboard. (You may need to wait 12 hours until the 360 games become available.)

Follow onscreen instructions. It will download a new copy of DIRT 3 to your Xbox One.

Done!

ninja'd!

bluesky0870
12-11-2015, 14:13

Ah, that's fine then. I sold my DIRT3 and a lot of more games when I got my xb1 and found out that the 360 only is on its place to avoid dust on the glass bottom.
Time to download it and play it again on xb1.

Thanks for the info!!!

Poulka
12-11-2015, 15:57

Done!

Thanks Akra I will do. Once I get dashboard updated. away from console right now, but thanks again.

Poulka
12-11-2015, 15:59
just insert the disc into your Xbox One console and it will start downloading the necessary files from the Internet and install them on your hard disk. Once completed you can play the game normally. Keep in mind you will need to use the disc everytime you want to play Dirt3 though.

Thanks kkDrummer as well I had some fun times with Dirt 3. Resting in my Hall of Fame under the Xone.

TheReaper GT
12-11-2015, 16:02
the most exciting thing about the backwards compatibility is the fact that now we can take screenshots and record videos of the epic moments we have with those awesome games like Dirt 3, Gears of War and such. :D I'm pumped :D:D:D

KkDrummer
12-11-2015, 16:23
the most exciting thing about the backwards compatibility is the fact that now we can take screenshots and record videos of the epic moments we have with those awesome games like Dirt 3, Gears of War and such. :D I'm pumped :D:D:D

true that...engineering wyse, MS has done an amazing job with this update...

KkDrummer
12-11-2015, 20:30
Is this sorcery??? I've raced a total of 25 laps on the new dashboard. Tracks: Brno and Spa. Audio improvements: audio issue happened 4 times, it never lasted more than 2 secs. Graphics: Brno has always been quite stable. Race was 10 laps long. Weather: overcast then it improved to light cloudy no frame rate issues at all. The remaining 15 laps were done at Spa. Started a race with static clear weather, no time progression and 16 cars. Frame rate improved a lot at the pit straight and turn 4, not perfect but a good improvement. Next race: same setup, but this time 22 cars. Performance was identical to the previous race with 16 cars!!!

next race is a 5 lapper still at Spa, 20 cars. Start time: 1pm, clear weather, but this time, time progression 30x. Performance is the same as previous races, but as time was progressing I noticed frame rate dips at the bus stop chicane, but overall under these conditions, I'd say the game is performing better considering the race started in day time and finished in the dark. Audio glitch happened once when I crashed into the AI fighting for position, again it lasted only a second.

And the final race is at Spa, 20 cars, in the rain with time progression 30x, 5 laps. Start time: 1pm. wow! improvement everywhere here, maybe because in the rain the frame rate never really reaches 60fps, but the only time a noticed a quick dip in frame rate was at the bus stop chicane when I was at 16th place and there was a line of cars in front of me. No audio issue this time and the engineer was super excited talking non-stop! I am really impressed, thanks MS for the amazing job!

I just did one more test....I ran like 10 different apps, played a bit of Forza, started downloading the new Star Wars game and Dirt 3, then I ran the same race as described above in the rain....exactly the same performance, apart from the audio glitch happening again for a second when a notification telling Star Wars had finished downloading popped up...then a new notification came up, this time my controller batteries were low, no audio glitch this time though! =]

TheReaper GT
12-11-2015, 22:22
Soooo Am I right or am I right?

STEELJOCKEY
13-11-2015, 00:19
Told you so. Gotta be happy!

Lethal 556
13-11-2015, 00:25
Has anyone played the BC Dirt 3 on xbox one yet with TX wheel. Just wondering if the TX is sopported by the BC 360 games

bluesky0870
13-11-2015, 00:36
Is this sorcery??? I've raced a total of 25 laps on the new dashboard. Tracks: Brno and Spa. Audio improvements: audio issue happened 4 times, it never lasted more than 2 secs. Graphics: Brno has always been quite stable. Race was 10 laps long. Weather: overcast then it improved to light cloudy no frame rate issues at all. The remaining 15 laps were done at Spa. Started a race with static clear weather, no time progression and 16 cars. Frame rate improved a lot at the pit straight and turn 4, not perfect but a good improvement. Next race: same setup, but this time 22 cars. Performance was identical to the previous race with 16 cars!!!

next race is a 5 lapper still at Spa, 20 cars. Start time: 1pm, clear weather, but this time, time progression 30x. Performance is the same as previous races, but as time was progressing I noticed frame rate dips at the bus stop chicane, but overall under these conditions, I'd say the game is performing better considering the race started in day time and finished in the dark. Audio glitch happened once when I crashed into the AI fighting for position, again it lasted only a second.

And the final race is at Spa, 20 cars, in the rain with time progression 30x, 5 laps. Start time: 1pm. wow! improvement everywhere here, maybe because in the rain the frame rate never really reaches 60fps, but the only time a noticed a quick dip in frame rate was at the bus stop chicane when I was at 16th place and there was a line of cars in front of me. No audio issue this time and the engineer was super excited talking non-stop! I am really impressed, thanks MS for the amazing job!

I just did one more test....I ran like 10 different apps, played a bit of Forza, started downloading the new Star Wars game and Dirt 3, then I ran the same race as described above in the rain....exactly the same performance, apart from the audio glitch happening again for a second when a notification telling Star Wars had finished downloading popped up...then a new notification came up, this time my controller batteries were low, no audio glitch this time though! =]

I was curious about the performance improvement too and played PCars for a few hours. The sound stuttering seems to be gone completely. Not even the slightest irritation was noticeable. At least for that evening.
But the game still crashes back to dashboard while loading a career race. This time LMP1 at Spa.

Btw I am downloading Dirt3 actually. One GB more than on the 360. but the add ons don't seem to be downloadable at the moment. Tried to download both car packs I bought yesterdays and the xb1 store says that they are only available as bundle only. ??? But who wants to be fussy?

Cheekiecharlie
13-11-2015, 01:15
how are you managing to download dirt 3 ,it wont let me download without paying ,says its for the 360 ,was able to download the xbox one titles free for gold ok

what stupid mistake am i making ??

Flat_out
13-11-2015, 01:20
how are you managing to download dirt 3 ,it wont let me download without paying ,says its for the 360 ,was able to download the xbox one titles free for gold ok

what stupid mistake am i making ??

Don't you own the disc?
If not you need to have purchased it before on 360 or download it onto a 360 first!

Cheekiecharlie
13-11-2015, 01:36
Don't you own the disc?
If not you need to have purchased it before on 360 or download it onto a 360 first!

no ,had a feeling that was the problem ,was just when i seen free download ,suppose i was hoping for a free game like the others ,if it means i can play dirt 3 on the 'one' i will happily buy as i have now sold my fanatec setup for the 360 and use a g920 now

Flat_out
13-11-2015, 01:38
no ,had a feeling that was the problem ,was just when i seen free download ,suppose i was hoping for a free game like the others ,if it means i can play dirt 3 on the 'one' i will happily buy as i have now sold my fanatec setup for the 360 and use a g920 now

Download it free on your 360 first.Then it should show up in your downloadable games on Xbox one.

bluesky0870
13-11-2015, 01:46
Download it free on your 360 first.Then it should show up in your downloadable games on Xbox one.

Purchase it for free via Xbox.com, then go to the xb1 store, search dirt, pick it and install it FOR FREE. That's the way I managed to download it after having the same problems like Charlie.

Cheekiecharlie
13-11-2015, 01:52
excellent guys thankyou ,wont get a chance til sunday now ,working til late friday saturday ,need to dig out the 360 from the loft too

bluesky0870
13-11-2015, 01:55
excellent guys thankyou ,wont get a chance til sunday now ,working til late friday saturday ,need to dig out the 360 from the loft too

360 is not necessary if you grab it via internet at Xbox.com.

Strydervip
13-11-2015, 03:26

We told ya it ran better in the other threads! Now everybody get to see!!!

Poulka
13-11-2015, 03:32
I must be missing something too. I just put my dirt 3 game in my zone console and gave a message that it could not be used on console. That I would have to download. Does me being none gold right now cause this?

TheReaper GT
13-11-2015, 03:34
I must be missing something too. I just put my dirt 3 game in my zone console and gave a message that it could not be used on console. That I would have to download. Does me being none gold right now cause this?

It has to download the pack that make the game compatible. xbox 360 zone still in place so if your xbox 360 zone was different from the language of your xbox one you have to change one of them to meet the other.

Poulka
13-11-2015, 03:36
Ok can you explain this little further, is the pack something I have to download as well and the languages should be the same , but where can I check that. Thanks The Reaper.

TheReaper GT
13-11-2015, 03:42
Ok can you explain this little further, is the pack something I have to download as well and the languages should be the same , but where can I check that. Thanks The Reaper.

One method to see if you have two different region accounts is going to xbox.com login with your gamer tag, clic in your gamertag and select microsoft account. Click in billing and payment. If you have more than one region it will show a little drop down menu for you to select which one you wanna see information from. Lets say your xbox 360 was a french console and your 360 account was a french account, you will have to change the language of your xbox one to french to be able to play your xbox 360 games. Check the region on the back of the game box to see if it matches your xbox one set region.

My original xbox 360 region was Brazil, my xbox one is set to United States so I had to change my xbox 360 region to be able to play my 360 digital games withou change the xbox one language.

Poulka
13-11-2015, 03:45
Ok I will check that thanks, is that the 360 pack you were referring to as well?

TheReaper GT
13-11-2015, 03:49
Ok I will check that thanks, is that the 360 pack you were referring to as well?

No no, the backwards compatibility is an emulator and each game needs a pack that adapts it to run on xbox one. Basically each game downloads a full xbox 360 OS adapted to run this specific game. No matter if digital or disc the pack is mandatory. Some people even said that the disc games will download the full digital game and use the disc only for authentication, I can't confirm that , though.

Poulka
13-11-2015, 03:56
Oh ok we're do I go to download the emulator?

TheReaper GT
13-11-2015, 03:59
Oh ok we're do I go to download the emulator?

Your console should do it when you put the disc in. But it will only allow you to do it in the correct disc region...

Poulka
13-11-2015, 04:01
Oh ok let me see what I can get thanks so very much.

Poulka
13-11-2015, 04:14
I think I finally caught it. I never registered my console so never chose my location like you were saying. Thanks for all the help will try and install tomorrow. Thanks a huge bunch The Reaper.

TheReaper GT
13-11-2015, 04:16
I'm glad bro. Enjoy

STEELJOCKEY
13-11-2015, 06:30
You also need to have 'gold' to get the free 'games with gold'

TheReaper GT
13-11-2015, 06:35
You also need to have 'gold' to get the free 'games with gold'

Yes but in he has a disc

STEELJOCKEY
13-11-2015, 06:46
Ah I missed that he said that.

TheReaper GT
13-11-2015, 06:59
Ah I missed that he said that.

Good info anyway. ;)

STEELJOCKEY
13-11-2015, 08:25
So, quick check....

I've got an Xbox one, and a gold subscription, but don't own the disc-never have.

I can got to Xbox.com, 'buy' Dirt 3 for free. It asks to download to an Xbox 360 (which I don't own anymore), but I can go straight to my Xbox one and download the whole game and play there.

Correct?

TheReaper GT
13-11-2015, 08:33
So, quick check....

I've got an Xbox one, and a gold subscription, but don't own the disc-never have.

I can got to Xbox.com, 'buy' Dirt 3 for free. It asks to download to a Xbox 360 (which I don't own anymore), but I can go straight to my Xbox one and download the whole game and play there.

Correct?

Positive. Just go to your games folder after and it will be there ready to download.
There's a conversation over the preview forums about an future update that will allow to purchase xbox 360 games on xbox one, but just the ones compatible.

STEELJOCKEY
13-11-2015, 08:42
Well, I've done that, won't know till I get home if it will download.

Mate has never had a 360, so wondering if he can still follow this same process to get the game on his One

TheReaper GT
13-11-2015, 08:46
Well, I've done that, won't know till I get home if it will download.

Mate has never had a 360, so wondering if he can still follow this same process to get the game on his One

Yes, all free games with gold for 360 from now on will be compatible with xbox one and available to all xbox live gold members regardless of said person have or had an xbox 360 in the past.

Flat_out
13-11-2015, 08:47
Anyone finding dirt3 much more of a handful than it used to be?

TheReaper GT
13-11-2015, 08:48
Anyone finding dirt3 much more of a handful than it used to be?
Xbox one controller it's way more sensitive than 360's...it's a whole new learning curve.

STEELJOCKEY
13-11-2015, 09:03
I used to play 1 and 2 with a wheel at the time, should be fun with a better quality FFB wheel this time around.

Here's hoping Race Pro will be compatible, that was a great game at the time, a good lead up to Project Cars of today

TheReaper GT
13-11-2015, 09:08
There's a official vote site... If it's not there you can start a vote :
https://www.google.com.br/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backwards-compatibility&ved=0CBkQFjAAahUKEwjV_v2who3JAhUJf5AKHaCHC7o&usg=AFQjCNG0f69dtrWWfDY-cKksodfb6lXXvg&sig2=W_9020OMXZeXVV9vB1FGYQ

KkDrummer
13-11-2015, 09:31
Soooo Am I right out am I right?

shut up, lol JK

KkDrummer
13-11-2015, 09:33

Nov 15th will be last day to download Dirt for free...Xbox.com is the place to download it from if you don't have an Xbox360.

Sergi01978
13-11-2015, 09:36
I'm glad people are excited about the bc but personally, I probably won't use it very often, if at all.
If I wanted to play my old 360 games, then I wouldn't of sold my console + most of the games. The ones I kept were for my son, and he now has a xbox one too, although he still uses his 360 with friends occassionly.

I've owned consoles from as early as the Atari 2600, and nostalgia aside, never really felt the urge to play the older gen games.
Please, don't get me wrong, I think it's a great idea from MS, and hope that many people enjoy the choice to play the older games.
It could be that many gamers didn't have a 360, so this will be fantastic for them.
It's just not gonna rock my world much.
Cheers.

KkDrummer
13-11-2015, 09:59
btw....there is a controller update as well, just go to settings and plug a usb cable from controller to console and remember to plug your headset in...

Dynomight Motorsports
13-11-2015, 11:41
Has anyone tried a 360 Game yet? I also noticed the Sound issue has been minimized. It seemed it was defintely a Xbox issue. When it does pop up my exhaust only sounds like its under water for a couple of seconds instead of 10. The operating system seems to be faster and not quite as broken as before.

Only thing I don't like is when you hit "Y" to invite people to the game, it only invites to the game. You actually have to go into Party to invite people to the Game and Party.

Raven403
13-11-2015, 11:47
I used to play 1 and 2 with a wheel at the time, should be fun with a better quality FFB wheel this time around.

Here's hoping Race Pro will be compatible, that was a great game at the time, a good lead up to Project Cars of today

Pretty sure there is no Wheel support for BC games

STEELJOCKEY
13-11-2015, 11:55
Dammit, you had to pop my bubble Raven

Sergi01978
13-11-2015, 12:01
btw....there is a controller update as well, just go to settings and plug a usb cable from controller to console and remember to plug your headset in...

It looks like you can now map the buttons after the update, is there anything else new?

Raven403
13-11-2015, 12:05
Dammit, you had to pop my bubble Raven

Sorry, TBH i never expected the BC games to support new wheels cuz I would think it would require some additional work to the game itself and I didnt think that would happen. Sorry bud, it'd be nice tho.

bluesky0870
13-11-2015, 12:50
Sorry, TBH i never expected the BC games to support new wheels cuz I would think it would require some additional work to the game itself and I didnt think that would happen. Sorry bud, it'd be nice tho.

I can't imagine either that the TX500 or the G920 are supported with 360 games on XB1. I started to play DIRT3 ( man, I seem to have forgotten how much fun it is) and the XB1 switched into 360 mode completely. Even the start logo of the 360 popped up as well as the login notification of the 360.
I can only guess, but the XB1 seems to emulate a part of the OS of the 360 once you start a bc game and to run it as a sandbox OS.

KkDrummer
13-11-2015, 13:06
It looks like you can now map the buttons after the update, is there anything else new?

the update may adjust latency etc and also allow for button reassignment.

Sergi01978
13-11-2015, 14:39
^^^^
Cool, every little helps.

TheReaper GT
13-11-2015, 15:16
I can't imagine either that the TX500 or the G920 are supported with 360 games on XB1. I started to play DIRT3 ( man, I seem to have forgotten how much fun it is) and the XB1 switched into 360 mode completely. Even the start logo of the 360 popped up as well as the login notification of the 360.
I can only guess, but the XB1 seems to emulate a part of the OS of the 360 once you start a bc game and to run it as a sandbox OS.

Every time you run an xbox 360 game on xbox one the system loads an entire xbox 360 OS optimized for that especific game. Essentially you are on an xbox 360. If you hold menu + view together it even opens the dash menu for xbox 360...

Plato99
14-11-2015, 18:15
Done four online races since installing the new dash.
No more echoey sound glitch!!!

OctoberDusk06
15-11-2015, 10:37
Since Project Cars is a racing game, I actually use a wheel. And this new dash has essentially crippled online play (and even off line many time too). Details on another thread, but I wish I could get the old dash/OS back. Not being able to navigate menus and losing ffb (or it becoming so strong you can barely turn it, which endangers the wheel motor) from session to session are all persistent and unacceptable problems that many are having. I suspect the roars will be louder once people realize how to download the new O/S.

nissan4ever
15-11-2015, 12:39
Has anyone tried a 360 Game yet?

I've tried my Rainbow Six Vegas Xbox 360 game. I put the disc in the console. Then my console downloaded the game from online. Played the game after it was finished. Ran fine. You just got to have the disc in the console to play the game for verification.

Poulka
15-11-2015, 13:25
I didn't know rainbow six was a BC game if so I will have install that as well. My wife and I had some amazing moments with that one.

Benja190782
15-11-2015, 16:43
Okay, I have not installed the new dashboard yet as I'm affraid it will cause too many problems like frozen screen etc.

I'm in a racing league and don't want any problems because of the new dashboard - I know what got!

Is there anything I should be aware of before installing this update to my Xbox One console?

TheReaper GT
15-11-2015, 16:47
Okay, I have not installed the new dashboard yet as I'm affraid it will cause too many problems like frozen screen etc.

I'm in a racing league and don't want any problems because of the new dashboard - I know what got!

Is there anything I should be aware of before installing this update to my Xbox One console?

Nope, it's a simple update. The amount of people having problems with some games is fairly small compared to the installed basis.

wOoDsTeR16
15-11-2015, 18:02
The new dash should be scrapped!. Why fix something that won't broken

rtazz17
15-11-2015, 23:44
Done four online races since installing the new dash.
No more echoey sound glitch!!!

Congrats for you but I just tried it out and sound glitch was worse then ever...Im not the only one either..Read other threads..

nissan4ever
16-11-2015, 01:18

IMO there's nothing wrong with the new dashboard. Definitely better than the slow old one. Stuff easier to get to. Has not effected my Project CARS experience.

nissan4ever
16-11-2015, 01:23
I didn't know rainbow six was a BC game if so I will have install that as well. My wife and I had some amazing moments with that one.

Yes, & so is Rainbow Six Vegas 2. Stay up to date here http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility

Right now, there's 104 games on the list. Many more to come.

Flat_out
16-11-2015, 01:24
IMO there's nothing wrong with the new dashboard. Definitely better than the slow old one. Stuff easier to get to. Has not effected my Project CARS experience.

Totally agree.Has made no difference to PCARS in any way.
Think people are getting game issues and instantly blaming the new dash!

SpeedFreakDTM
16-11-2015, 03:02

It was broken, it was slow, painfully slow.
Its much much faster now and easier to use. Its not affected my game in a bad way at all.