PDA

View Full Version : no patch 6.0 wait thread?

PTG Baby Cow
12-11-2015, 15:28
Here it is. Looks good so far for pc, many good online options added.

Raven403
12-11-2015, 15:43
So it begins.

Yeah, timed races and forced pits are cool additions. hope it all works

Flat_out
12-11-2015, 15:51
Christ!
Wonder how many pages this will get to?

Rockefelluh
12-11-2015, 15:51
Here's a link:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?41957-Project-CARS-PC-Patch-6-0-Release-Notes&p=1169115#post1169115

PTG Baby Cow
12-11-2015, 15:52
also host kick option is something good. Make it nice and easy to get rid of people that dont want to race they just want to be a nuissance, as long as host doesn't start kicking people just because they aren't as fast as long as they are trying to race cleanly. I, However, have not had nearly the amount of people intentionally wrecking in pcars as i have seen in forza. e

Rockefelluh
12-11-2015, 15:56
Doesn't look like the AI were improved when they are in slower cars in multi class, only when they are in faster ones? That has been a bit of an issue on some tracks for me. They are fairly aggressive in GT3 while Im in LMP.

KkDrummer
12-11-2015, 16:27
It looks like another good update...can't wait to try it on the new dashboard....and speaking of it...now that it is finally out, it may be time to ask SMS if they've been given access to the new SDK (which is meant to fix the audio issues)???...any news on that at all? Thanks!

PTG Baby Cow
12-11-2015, 16:55
Doesn't look like the AI were improved when they are in slower cars in multi class, only when they are in faster ones? That has been a bit of an issue on some tracks for me. They are fairly aggressive in GT3 while Im in LMP.

Yea, but true to life. GT3's are not supposed to yeild to lmp's they are supposed to hold their line and continue driving. It is the lmp drivers responsibility to get around the lmp, which shouldnt be much issue.

wOoDsTeR16
13-11-2015, 07:55
It looks like another good update...can't wait to try it on the new dashboard....and speaking of it...now that it is finally out, it may be time to ask SMS if they've been given access to the new SDK (which is meant to fix the audio issues)???...any news on that at all? Thanks!

The sound issue has been the biggest problem I have had with this game, it did get better for me a few weeks ago when I made a few changes as advised from people on here but it was still there in most races but it was really nothing to write home about. But since I have been on the new dash I have not heard it once!

Flat_out
13-11-2015, 08:10
The sound issue has been the biggest problem I have had with this game, it did get better for me a few weeks ago when I made a few changes as advised from people on here but it was still there in most races but it was really nothing to write home about. But since I have been on the new dash I have not heard it once!

It's still there for me with the dash maybe not as bad but still there.

wOoDsTeR16
13-11-2015, 08:27
It's still there for me with the dash maybe not as bad but still there.

Are you on wifi?, I know a few of my mates problems we're solved when they hard wired there xbox. Also try putting your xbox on energy saving mode mate

Flat_out
13-11-2015, 08:42
Are you on wifi?, I know a few of my mates problems we're solved when they hard wired there xbox. Also try putting your xbox on energy saving mode mate

Always been hard wired and energy saving.Games on external hard drive and always hard reset before a game.No apps open!

wOoDsTeR16
13-11-2015, 08:57
Always been hard wired and energy saving.Games on external hard drive and always hard reset before a game.No apps open!

Oh :(

Ixoye56
13-11-2015, 09:36

Same for me, no sound bug yet after the dashboard update.... "knock on wood"

KkDrummer
13-11-2015, 09:38
sound issue is still there for me, but it happens less often and it last no longer than 2 secs, normally a sec and it is gone....

TheReaper GT
13-11-2015, 09:41
sound issue is still there for me, but it happens less often and it last no longer than 2 secs, normally a sec and it is gone....

Same here, way less than before

wOoDsTeR16
13-11-2015, 09:47

It was like that for me before the new dash, just a few seconds at a time but as I say, with this new dash "Touch wood!" its not happened

wOoDsTeR16
13-11-2015, 15:18
I spoke to soon, I had the game crash on me today :(

KkDrummer
13-11-2015, 15:23
I spoke to soon, I had the game crash on me today :(

was it when selecting a car/livery?

bluesky0870
13-11-2015, 15:32

my game still crashes after the dash update as well as before. In my case the reason is always the career race loading screen.

KkDrummer
13-11-2015, 15:40
my game still crashes after the dash update as well as before. In my case the reason is always the career race loading screen.

career issues could be a corrupted save file and/or one of those buggy teams, sorry can't remember which one now, but there is a topic about on technical forum...

bluesky0870
13-11-2015, 15:55
career issues could be a corrupted save file and/or one of those buggy teams, sorry can't remember which one now, but there is a topic about on technical forum...

both is not the case. My save file still is the first one from day one and I can start the career race by simply restarting the game so it isn't the team either. Happens in different cars and classes with different teams.

wOoDsTeR16
13-11-2015, 18:05

No, it's when the sound glitch kicks in YET AGAIN!. I got rid of this problem before the new dash, didn't have a single problem with the game yesterday but today its happened to me 3 times in 2 hrs!. Just when I think I'm gonna be able to play this game stress free BOOM.......... Here we go again :(

Bealdor
17-11-2015, 09:07
Looks like you don't have to wait any longer, folks: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?42115-Project-CARS-Xbox-One-Patch-6-0-Release-Notes

KkDrummer
17-11-2015, 09:55
wow that was fast....now the question, will DLC come out today as well? MS normally updates the store on Tuesdays so it may happen! Thanks Bealdor!

Invincible
17-11-2015, 10:12
wow that was fast....now the question, will DLC come out today as well? MS normally updates the store on Tuesdays so it may happen! Thanks Bealdor!

Unfortunately, I fear that the DLC will come next week / last week of the month, as usual.

skells22
17-11-2015, 10:41
there might be a very good reason why you patch is faster than normal, next week in USA is thankgiving day therefore i fell the DLC might be early as well

Invincible
17-11-2015, 10:50
there might be a very good reason why you patch is faster than normal, next week in USA is thankgiving day therefore i fell the DLC might be early as well

I would love that if the DLC would come this week or even today. Yet, I don't believe it will.

Robhd
17-11-2015, 11:44
Patch live in UK..

transfix
17-11-2015, 11:59

Or could be that now NXOE has released, resources are freeing up

Dynomight Motorsports
17-11-2015, 12:06
the one time I wish the Patch would have waited to land.. I have a league race tomorrow night, and have no idea how this new end of race timer will effect the results. Reading how the PC guys are seeing Results being tainted by this new feature giving many drivers DNF's :mad:

Bealdor
17-11-2015, 12:08
the one time I wish the Patch would have waited to land.. I have a league race tomorrow night, and have no idea how this new end of race timer will effect the results. Reading how the PC guys are seeing Results being tainted by this new feature giving many drivers DNF's :mad:

While the new timer is IMO too short, the result screens seem to give the correct positions for those who don't manage to finish the lap.

Akra
17-11-2015, 12:46
Still no fix for the setup saving bug. And the LMP1 World Championship is still the same length as a go-kart race.

Can we please get these fixed at some point? When was this game released? And we still can't save setups or race the LMP1 DLC in a decent series?

chig88
17-11-2015, 13:45
While the new timer is IMO too short, the result screens seem to give the correct positions for those who don't manage to finish the lap.

So do the DNFs count on a driver's record in the driver profile section? Not that it matters because the reputation system advertised wasn't implemented - just curious.