PDA

View Full Version : Endless lap time after running out of fuel and AI have finished race.

CPDodge
12-11-2015, 17:31
Apologies if this has already been covered, but I haven't found any other thread covering this specific problem.

On the last lap at the 24hour Le Mans circuit in career mode, I ran out of fuel (pushing my luck), I then went to simulate remainder of session on the pause menu. Now I'm sat in the pits with all the other cars after they've finished the race but my lap stopwatch is just continuous because I didn't finish the last lap... (Out of curiosity I've been advancing time x60 and currently the lap stopwatch reads 1585:14.632, ongoing).

On the pause menu the 'skip to end of session' option is locked so there is literally nothing I can do other than to exit and lose my progress. (Normally wouldn't be a problem because I would've finished last with no points anyway, but because only the top 5 cars crossed the line before the session time ran out I'm still classified 5th, and these points are crucial to my championship).

Just wandering if anyone else has had this problem, and if there is a way around it?