PDA

View Full Version : cars with rain tires?

ONESPACE
19-11-2015, 12:41
Do all cars in this game have rain tires. Or is there a list somewhere of the cars with specs and what tires come with the car?

Bealdor
19-11-2015, 12:53
Every car that uses slicks has rain tires available too.

ONESPACE
19-11-2015, 13:00
Every car that uses slicks has rain tires available too.

Thank you, haven't check all cars, but from what I've seen, road cars don't have rain tires.

TheReaper GT
19-11-2015, 13:03
Thank you, haven't check all cars, but from what I've seen, road cars don't have rain tires.

Because they don't use slicks. The default tires on road cars are all weather..

ONESPACE
19-11-2015, 13:32
Because they don't use slicks. The default tires on road cars are all weather..

Ok Reaper, why do create new car setup, ruin default setup fuel load values. Because Because Because?

TheReaper GT
19-11-2015, 13:48
Ok Reaper, why do create new car setup, ruin default setup fuel load values. Because Because Because?

I have no idea what you on about

ONESPACE
19-11-2015, 20:04
Riddle me this, the Audi A1 Quattro has 3 different tire compounds. All weather, street-mediums, and track softs. Why in the world does it always start out on all weather tires, when there isn't a cloud in the sky. And they are half worn down before I even leave the pits.
And by the way, when I save a pit strategy, their called wet tires, hence rain tires in reference to my original question. I'll have to say all cars have rain tires, whether they have slicks or not.
I've done most of my testing in default setup, and I've come to the conclusion that this game is messed up for sure in default.
I'm getting pretty tired of having to test everything, when I should be enjoying the game, in stead all I do is test and always find something wrong. And the pit engineer never put track sorts tires on the car, unless I set it up that way.
This game sure doesn't make our league worth running.

Fight-Test
23-11-2015, 15:09
Onespace, are u using the suggested tire choice by engineer? Ive never used that don't have any issues.

RomKnight
23-11-2015, 15:28
I don't trust that engineer either wrt to wets at least.

ONESPACE
23-11-2015, 16:20
Onespace, are u using the suggested tire choice by engineer? Ive never used that don't have any issues.

I don't really have any issues if I create setup and save a pit strategy. But sometimes I have to save a pit strategy on the fly, depending on weather slots that only the host knows what they are. And if I have to do that, it deletes my default pit strategy that is used for default setup races.

I've been trying to create a simulated race with default setup races and it is impossible to get the correct tires when pitting for different weather slots. Especially with the road cars.
It's just sad that default setup can't use pit strategy or start the race with the correct tires, or be able to use all the tires that come with any particular car.

gotdirt410sprintcar
23-11-2015, 16:27
I don't really have any issues if I create setup and save a pit strategy. But sometimes I have to save a pit strategy on the fly, depending on weather slots that only the host knows what they are. And if I have to do that, it deletes my default pit strategy that is used for default setup races.

I've been trying to create a simulated race with default setup races and it is impossible to get the correct tires when pitting for different weather slots. Especially with the road cars.
It's just sad that default setup can't use pit strategy or start the race with the correct tires, or be able to use all the tires that come with any particular car.
Sounds like this could be a good 7.0 patch right there at least let tire strategy . what's up onespace I been missing racing with you guys dang it

ONESPACE
23-11-2015, 16:43
Sounds like this could be a good 7.0 patch right there at least let tire strategy . what's up onespace I been missing racing with you guys dang it
Hey what's up man. We're doing a test (practice) tomorrow night, Tuesday. As always default setup on Tuesday night, come join us. Car is Audi A1 Quattro. Should start racing around 8pm EST.
New season starts next week, we'll probably just try out different tracks to pick for next season.

Fight-Test
23-11-2015, 17:18
oh got you. Didn't realize it was for default setup.