PDA

View Full Version : Changing cars in a lobby?

biggbaddwolf
20-11-2015, 19:06
Is there a way to change cars in a lobby without exiting, and coming back in..Say I am in a GT3 lobby, and choose a car to race with, and the race is over, and I want to drive another car in the next race. Is there a way to do that without leaving the lobby, and coming back in? If there is I don't seem to know how to do it...TIA :confused:

Fre.Mo
20-11-2015, 20:34
No... You have to quit and re enter in the lobby

biggbaddwolf
20-11-2015, 22:33
That is what I figured..kind of a bummer, because in GT6 you could race one car in a race, and then another for the next :(

roadend1981
21-11-2015, 21:13
Would be great to have this feature.proper trackday stuff.

biggbaddwolf
21-11-2015, 22:01
Yeah it would be nice to be able to do it from the lobby, and not have to leave the room, especially if I create the room! If I leave to change cars I have to create the room all over again...grrrrr!! I know when I raced Gran Turismo a lot we might change cars multiple times before we all settled on a car, then the host would start the race. Just little things like that are why I think a lot of my friends are staying with Gran Turismo :(

Xx-Rickdj82-Xx
21-11-2015, 22:49
If u are in an online lobby you can change cars between races you just have to go to where it says 'vehicle' before the new session starts and then press triangle to get into 'my garage ' then press 'select car' and it shows all the different classes, you can also select different livery for the car that has been set by the host this way you just need to go to the class of car that you're using and then the correct car manufacturer

hkraft300
22-11-2015, 02:13
GT does have a good multiplayer UI/system.

The free running on track before host starts a qualifying/race session is cool, where you can view players, a "Monitor" screen with lap time info all in the lobby. Jumping in/out from track to choose cars etc.

I'd like to stay in the same lobby if i quit a practice/quali session so I can choose a car or go make myself a coffee between races., and not have to search for the particular lobby. May not be possible and too strenuous for current platforms? I imagine there are limitations, but I'm not a coder.

M-Bimmer
24-11-2015, 15:38
Is there a way to change cars in a lobby without exiting, and coming back in..Say I am in a GT3 lobby, and choose a car to race with, and the race is over, and I want to drive another car in the next race. Is there a way to do that without leaving the lobby, and coming back in? If there is I don't seem to know how to do it...TIA :confused:

Wish to see that coming in the near future.