PDA

View Full Version : Still disappointed in the damn rain tires!!

biggbaddwolf
21-11-2015, 21:05
Was running the 40 lap LMP 900 in Career mode. Had a good lead, it starts raining, pitted for rain tires. Just cruising, NOT PUSHING it, because I had a good lead. Within one lap my rear tires were completely RED!! By the second lap the car was completely uncontrollable, and got passed by the whole field!!! Other people say put more air in..I have done that, including filling them as high as it will go, and the rain tires still do it, but only on the rear...Other than that I LOVE the game. Guess I am just a dry track racer...:hurt:

BigAlex
22-11-2015, 23:37
I think the game should present default settings more in the middle of the road. It seems you have to be a engineer to be able to run your car properly.

M-Bimmer
24-11-2015, 14:17
Was running the 40 lap LMP 900 in Career mode. Had a good lead, it starts raining, pitted for rain tires. Just cruising, NOT PUSHING it, because I had a good lead. Within one lap my rear tires were completely RED!! By the second lap the car was completely uncontrollable, and got passed by the whole field!!! Other people say put more air in..I have done that, including filling them as high as it will go, and the rain tires still do it, but only on the rear...Other than that I LOVE the game. Guess I am just a dry track racer...:hurt:

Tire wear x 4 with random + hazy forecast and that got me stuck on the rain tire :very_drunk: (love the challenge since we all can race in dry) so 3 laps were the max possible but one guy decided not to pit and there was no tire left (it shredded into pieces :D)

http://youtu.be/VUp9F3N-oQI