PDA

View Full Version : More weirdness going on!

biggbaddwolf
22-11-2015, 14:56
Last night I completed the 3 hr McLaren F1 race, went to see how many hours I had been playing...showed 1.61 :eek: And then I had more time on that with some Kart races I did...LOL. I think I am getting cheated out of some time...Oh well it's all good.

vahagn_hayk
22-11-2015, 15:10
yeah those times have been off since patch 2.0, along with favorite track and car...mine shows ginetta GT4 car which i drove literally 2-3laps and never again, but shows it as my favorite car and track it shows mohave which i spend maybe 5-10mins max on but apparently is my favorite track LOL

PS: even after deleting game along with cloud and local saves, and tested with other tracks and vehicles, it basically picks the first car and first track and sticks with that as my favorites(at least in my last 2/3 fresh installs)

Bealdor
23-11-2015, 08:21
Last night I completed the 3 hr McLaren F1 race, went to see how many hours I had been playing...showed 1.61 :eek: And then I had more time on that with some Kart races I did...LOL. I think I am getting cheated out of some time...Oh well it's all good.

Did you drive all of those 3hr yourself or did you let tihe AI drive too?

2stains
23-11-2015, 10:50
Did you drive all of those 3hr yourself or did you let tihe AI drive too?lol , very clever.

biggbaddwolf
23-11-2015, 21:32
Did you drive all of those 3hr yourself or did you let tihe AI drive too?

Yes sir drove all three hours myself.