PDA

View Full Version : steering wheel

Ochilbaz
27-11-2015, 18:17
good evening all. I currently own the thrustmaster tx wheel with t3pa pedals but was wondering how the logitech g920 compares to it because the logitech g920, pedals and shifter are currently 200 all in at pc world. I dont have the th8a shifter with my thrustmaster set up. I was going to get the shifter but currently they are retailing at 110. was wondering if the logitech deal was better. If anyone has experience of both wheels I would really value your opinion.

thanks in advance
baz

nissan4ever
28-11-2015, 05:20
For me, I honestly don't use my shifter or clutch. I noticed what this YouTube video shows myself, before I ever seen this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UF7i587xvw&app=desktop

If you are looking for more immersion, then definitely look into getting a shifter for TX or buy the Logitech G920.

Ochilbaz
28-11-2015, 12:12
it`s not so much the immersion I am after. really just wanting to know if the logitech g920 is as good a wheel or better than the thrustmaster is. I sometimes get my thrustmaster wheel (how can i describe this?) jumping a few cogs if i try to run high force feedback. i hear some people run force feedback at 70 and above where i really cant go above 50 on the master settings and 30 in car set up. i have tyre force set to 65. my thrustmaster wheel was one of the first lot made i think because i got it when it was launched.

nissan4ever
28-11-2015, 13:51
I responded based off how your OP was worded. You kinda left your 2nd post info out of OP :)

rtazz17
28-11-2015, 19:02
it`s not so much the immersion I am after. really just wanting to know if the logitech g920 is as good a wheel or better than the thrustmaster is. I sometimes get my thrustmaster wheel (how can i describe this?) jumping a few cogs if i try to run high force feedback. i hear some people run force feedback at 70 and above where i really cant go above 50 on the master settings and 30 in car set up. i have tyre force set to 65. my thrustmaster wheel was one of the first lot made i think because i got it when it was launched.
I have the tx too.You will find just as many threads complaining about g920..You spent a good amount of money for what you have and in my honest opinion you wont be any more happy with that wheel just different problems.