PDA

View Full Version : Another crash fest weekend

Dan77 DESTROYER
28-11-2015, 16:38
there's been nothing but ram ram ram in all the lobby's ive entered so far this weekend it's getting very very frustrating,
The brakes are there to slow you down......... Not the car in front which many guys I've entered a race with today seem to think.
I'm getting pi55ed at this now

Sort your driving out people:mad:

inthebagbud
28-11-2015, 16:54
Dan come and join our little club.

We are not running dedicated organised races but with enough of us we can organise some racing, organised MP is pretty much dead unless you have people who can be bothered to put up with the issues to set it up

ReadingRich
28-11-2015, 17:27
Is it that bad? I've never raced online except in a group but they've pretty much died out now and was thinking about going online tonight.

Dan77 DESTROYER
28-11-2015, 17:40
Is it that bad? I've never raced online except in a group but they've pretty much died out now and was thinking about going online tonight.

Yes it can be most of the time, it's really good online when you get into a lobby with like minded racers and the racing is very intense clean and fun but there's a percentage that think using the car in front as a brake is fine, and swerving at you as you go to pass them, and there's alot that don't seem to understand there is a racing line, the list goes on.

Don't be put off going online but be very prepared for extreme frustration when your not in a lobby with good clean racers.

inthebagbud
28-11-2015, 18:25

Going with a group of like minded people is the best way. We have suffered due to the mp issues but I try to keep the flag flying. If you want join our site and we can see what we can do to keep this great game alive

ReadingRich
28-11-2015, 18:29
I'll try and pop on it at some point tonight (when I can prize my iPad off my daughter).

rtazz17
28-11-2015, 18:59
there's been nothing but ram ram ram in all the lobby's ive entered so far this weekend it's getting very very frustrating,
The brakes are there to slow you down......... Not the car in front which many guys I've entered a race with today seem to think.
I'm getting pi55ed at this now

Sort your driving out people:mad:
Lol,online racing has been like this since the inception of it..It will never change..The only thing to do is know peoples tendencies and when your coming into a corner you need to predict what they are going to do and make them miss..Crashers are very very predictable and its fun to watch them come at you 150 mph,miss and destroy themselves into a barrier..

STEELJOCKEY
28-11-2015, 21:56
Too true rtazz. With some games this seems to be the driving etiquette, especially arcade style games. I used spend half my time predicting what they were going to do, and laugh as they missed and sailed off into a wall or paddock. It wasn't fun racing in the end though.

At least most on here are in to courteous racing and trying to race clean. Random multiplayer lobbies will always bring in the unknown, but you may get the chance to find a few like minded racers. Befriend them and organise to set up your own clean racing lobbies. This is how I now have a bunch of good racing friends who race clean and I can trust running close with.

Dan77 DESTROYER
28-11-2015, 21:58
Lol,online racing has been like this since the inception of it..It will never change..The only thing to do is know peoples tendencies and when your coming into a corner you need to predict what they are going to do and make them miss..Crashers are very very predictable and its fun to watch them come at you 150 mph,miss and destroy themselves into a barrier..

Yes I am fully aware as I've played forza online since f2 so it's no alien to me but for some reason on this it's really starting to frustrate me,
Project cars makes you bring your A game out when you play it but a lot of people are treating it like its Forza bash fest, which is where that crap should stay, this is the real deal racing game and people should treat as that. ( just my opinion)

Dan77 DESTROYER
28-11-2015, 22:06
Too true rtazz. With some games this seems to be the driving etiquette, especially arcade style games. I used spend half my time predicting what they were going to do, and laugh as they missed and sailed off into a wall or paddock. It wasn't fun racing in the end though.

At least most on here are in to courteous racing and trying to race clean. Random multiplayer lobbies will always bring in the unknown, but you may get the chance to find a few like minded racers. Befriend them and organise to set up your own clean racing lobbies. This is how I now have a bunch of good racing friends who race clean and I can trust running close with.

It's happening first or second corner for me and it gets frustrating after a few races of being smashed or bumped off but yes I agree that you can find like minded racers in the lobby's which is happening slowly but surely,

Sorry for ranting guys I just love racing and was really in the mood for it this weekend until the above happened.

AdM1
28-11-2015, 23:15
I thought all these wreckers went to Forza? That's what I was told anyway, guess some people just wanted to piss on competition lol.

I think some people just think they are the fastest out there so if you make it hard for them they get dirty to win. I honestly don't know how this could be stopped tbh. A kick system where it kicks the people who ram multiple times, but this is good until the wrong person gets booted.

rtazz17
29-11-2015, 01:38
Iracings system works fantatic imo... If you are a wrecker you will have your membership revoked,the system works...But obviously its a pay league with like minded people..Most are adults unlike the little kids online with xbox....Most races ive had on iracing were very good,nothing like xbox multiplayer.

rtazz17
29-11-2015, 01:41
Yes I am fully aware as I've played forza online since f2 so it's no alien to me but for some reason on this it's really starting to frustrate me,
Project cars makes you bring your A game out when you play it but a lot of people are treating it like its Forza bash fest, which is where that crap should stay, this is the real deal racing game and people should treat as that. ( just my opinion)
Whatever,you are on xbox,you deal with all age groups..Project cars is not immune to it,its just to a lesser level because not many people play this game online relatively speaking compared to forza etc.

nissan4ever
29-11-2015, 07:59
I'm on Project CARS right now. I'm fixing to open a lobby. Will be running the Lotus Type 51 at Hockenheim Classic. That seems to be a great track/car combo. Any clean racers interested? I'll open lobby within next 10 mins.

RetroNooB
30-11-2015, 06:36
Dan come and join our little club.

We are not running dedicated organised races but with enough of us we can organise some racing, organised MP is pretty much dead unless you have people who can be bothered to put up with the issues to set it up

send me the details for your club please bud, im looking for a decent group to race with now that i have a rig that enables me to be competative ;)

inthebagbud
30-11-2015, 07:36
send me the details for your club please bud, im looking for a decent group to race with now that i have a rig that enables me to be competative ;)

Retro the link is in my signature

Plato99
30-11-2015, 16:55
Seen a lot of deliberate sideswiping when someone tries to pass recently. Good job I don't wear a headset or there would have been a few very audible "c-bombs" recently. Dunno why but those orange Mclarens seem to attract more t*ssers than any of the other GT3s !! :D

I usually find the perpetrators are the "rage quitters" anyway. You know the scene; 13 cars on the grid at the race start, finish with 6. And its always the ones that sit in the garage during the qualifying session that end up in the sandpit at turn 1 and then quit by lap 2. Sad thing is they usually take a clean innocent racer with them in the process.