PDA

View Full Version : New DLC

Pcars99
29-11-2015, 01:38
Regarding the new DLC. The Silverstone track has pretty much broken pitstops. In solo mode anyway. Request a pitstop and you drive straight through but just pit and it works. Sometimes. Other times you just stay there forever and have to restart the race.

vahagn_hayk
29-11-2015, 06:44
welcome to project cars!

SUBGTRACER
29-11-2015, 07:38
Lol

John Hargreaves
29-11-2015, 08:37
If you could edit the thread title to reflect the issue, it might be more likely to be noticed and picked up as a bug. If it can be reproduced consistently, there's every likelihood of getting it fixed in a patch, they have been good at this after all :rolleyes:

Pcars99
29-11-2015, 09:10
If you could edit the thread title to reflect the issue, it might be more likely to be noticed and picked up as a bug. If it can be reproduced consistently, there's every likelihood of getting it fixed in a patch, they have been good at this after all :rolleyes:
Thanks but it looks like I can't edit the title.

hornet66
29-11-2015, 11:19
I dont know if the powers that be read the console issues anymore,seem to be geared toward the PC users rather than the console versions.just saying.

2stains
29-11-2015, 11:32
On the classic tracks it seems set ups cant be saved .
Is this a known issue ?

Goresh
29-11-2015, 14:07
I dont know if the powers that be read the console issues anymore,seem to be geared toward the PC users rather than the console versions.just saying.

I tend to agree with you on this, its gotten rather quiet on the devs side lately.

John Hargreaves
29-11-2015, 21:18
Dev posts have certainly tailed off recently, but that doesn't mean that bug reports go unnoticed, if you look at the size of the list of fixes in each patch there is still lots of work going on. Sure it's less than first couple of patches but then there is less to fix nowadays. SMS have stuck by this title amazingly well because it is very much in their interests to do so and build up the reputation of the whole pCars name for years to come.
Only thing that is certain is if it's not reported it won't be sorted.

cmch15
29-11-2015, 21:58
This has been mentioned elsewhere, can't remember where though.

I did have this on my first race at Silverstone Classic. It was a mandatory pit stop in a test online session I ran. Whilst driving down the lane, by the time I'd finished checking my tyres/fuel, it just drove through.