PDA

View Full Version : OK I was wrong.....

Plato99
30-11-2015, 17:06
Just wanted to say that my recent negative experiences with the November Lotus dlc has been firmly put behind me. After uninstalling everything, reinstalling everything, and two hard resets, Pcars is once again running like a charm (though my racing stats are still showing as gobbledegook).

The classic tracks are simply fantastic. Its like 1998 and Grand Prix Legends all over again. The best racing game ever made has just been brought up to date (the irony?!).
Silverstone; what can I say? It actually FEELS like your'e tearing along three inches off the floor at 160mph in the Lotus 72. That thing just screams its way around there. Absolutely beautiful rendition of the track. Even my wife was impressed. My 11 year old son (a Forza nut and not one for easily converting) watched me yesterday and said "wow, that is so cool. Can we go to Race Retro again next year?!"

But...... Rouen Les Essarts. What have you done?!!! I have a heap of games I was looking forward to playing over the Xmas break and now I cant see myself doing anything on this damn XBox other than racing around this beauty!!

Want to take this oppurtunity to thank you for taking an already excellent game and making it something special.

Now can we have the Tyrell 6 wheeler please? Pretty please?!

BCFCBristolRed
30-11-2015, 18:09
Doing an uninstall/reinstall on mine sorted my problems too. Had an absolute blast racing in career mode today for around 6 hours before I thought I'd best take a break haha. My game is running like an absolute gem now.

I think it's time I take the next step and trade in my Thrustmaster 458 spider wheel for the TX. Well, maybe wait till after Xmas. :) :)

PTG Baby Cow
30-11-2015, 19:08
good deals going on right now. May be a better time do buy one now. Cyber monday ya' know.

Hammerpgh
15-12-2015, 16:54
Just wanted to say that my recent negative experiences with the November Lotus dlc has been firmly put behind me. After uninstalling everything, reinstalling everything, and two hard resets, Pcars is once again running like a charm (though my racing stats are still showing as gobbledegook).

The classic tracks are simply fantastic. Its like 1998 and Grand Prix Legends all over again. The best racing game ever made has just been brought up to date (the irony?!).
Silverstone; what can I say? It actually FEELS like your'e tearing along three inches off the floor at 160mph in the Lotus 72. That thing just screams its way around there. Absolutely beautiful rendition of the track. Even my wife was impressed. My 11 year old son (a Forza nut and not one for easily converting) watched me yesterday and said "wow, that is so cool. Can we go to Race Retro again next year?!"

But...... Rouen Les Essarts. What have you done?!!! I have a heap of games I was looking forward to playing over the Xmas break and now I cant see myself doing anything on this damn XBox other than racing around this beauty!!

Want to take this oppurtunity to thank you for taking an already excellent game and making it something special.

Now can we have the Tyrell 6 wheeler please? Pretty please?!

Ahhh.. another ex GPL'er I see.. this game is the first one that has come close to that in all the years since. I totally agree with your comments and struggle to get to anything esle with this game calling me every time I go near my right :applouse: