PDA

View Full Version : Too many Mario Cart Pros

Toyzri
30-11-2015, 18:50
Why is it so hard for most of the online racers to bring some etiquette to the track ?

eracerhead
30-11-2015, 19:48
Perhaps they really don't know any better. I grew up on Speed Racer; I was probably twelve before I realized crashing another car through a guardrail wasn't part of racing. Have you tried educating them on proper race etiquette yourself...?

Redslayer
30-11-2015, 22:27
Perhaps they really don't know any better. I grew up on Speed Racer; I was probably twelve before I realized crashing another car through a guardrail wasn't part of racing. Have you tried educating them on proper race etiquette yourself...?

Haha :P That would be like teaching a turtle to fly.

SUBGTRACER
30-11-2015, 23:45
there Is still hope :)

vahagn_hayk
01-12-2015, 00:21
weird answer to a real problem online, SMS needs to implement a system if not in pcars1 then in pcars2 to avoid retards like these kiddies or even grown ups from joining these lobbies...

GrimeyDog
01-12-2015, 11:23
Yes the Smash Dummies Need to be Delt with!!! 1/2Hour Practice and 21 lap Race!!! Some Fool Smashes every 1 at the Starting Line and Ruins the Race!!! i went from 4th to Last Place and Had to Pit to Repair Damage....i did catch up and get 2nd but it put 3/4 of the Cars outta the Race!!!

RobMUFC1987
01-12-2015, 11:59
That's because there's no penalty for hitting other cars. I played PCars for the 1st time in 2 months yesterday and kept trying till 10 minutes ago. There wasn't 1 clean driver I came across. If these lobbies had damage, every race for everyone would have ended before turn 1. In 1 race, I got a bad start, I moved onto the grass to avoid everyone and I still got hit by 3 cars...

ONT
02-12-2015, 19:49
Pcars need a online license system like iRacing use, with a penalty system :)

It's not perfect, but with out a doubt the cleanest online racing.

Djuvinile
03-12-2015, 14:41
I actually do not understand why people are doing this..
its just the mentality : "if i dont win, you definately wont.." over and over again..
sometimes theres just one, sometimes its lobby's full off e'm..
why would you play PCars if you dont like competitive racing?
I mean there's GTA, Need for Speed or burnout and what not, if you'd like ramming, drifting and other stupidity..
On the other side most of them lack the skill of setting up a car so they will never be fastest..
they should just ghost a car when its not on race pace. just as like they are going wrong way.

JessicaWalter
03-12-2015, 15:27
I actually do not understand why people are doing this..
its just the mentality : "if i dont win, you definately wont.." over and over again..
sometimes theres just one, sometimes its lobby's full off e'm..
why would you play PCars if you dont like competitive racing?
I mean there's GTA, Need for Speed or burnout and what not, if you'd like ramming, drifting and other stupidity..
On the other side most of them lack the skill of setting up a car so they will never be fastest..
they should just ghost a car when its not on race pace. just as like they are going wrong way.

because they don't want to play a game where EVERYONE is acting like a maniac. that's too difficult for them and they aren't competitive people. they want to ruin other people's good time and if everyone is crashing into each other then everyone is having a good time so there's nothing for them to ruin. i imagine they aren't very good at living real life either

KillerFox1978
04-12-2015, 10:41
If you don't like racing online find a League to join with people who want to race and not crash. and if you do get hit you know it is a pure accident and given the respect that they wait for you as they have taken you off.

there are plenty of groups to join where this doesn't happen and racing online is an enjoyable experience.

Xx-Rickdj82-Xx
04-12-2015, 10:50
Join a community there are plenty of people that want to race clean u just have to find them.

miagi
04-12-2015, 10:51
It's Kart not Cart >.<

Feetabix
04-12-2015, 12:18
Lobby racing is the answer, and I'm sure there are plenty of them available.......I've had a few months as part of one, with etiquette during free practice, qualifying and racing, and the experience has been great.......

I really wouldn't waste my time on line with the 'run into the back of you at the first corner' mob........

Bealdor
04-12-2015, 12:32
It's Kart not Cart >.<

You never heard of Mario Cart???

biggbaddwolf
04-12-2015, 16:19
There will always be those that want to ruin it for others, if you are the host, you can kick troublemakers now. Otherwise just create a private lobby and invite only your friends :)

RomKnight
04-12-2015, 16:34
I played Mario Kart "a bit". Still do occasionally. I don't understand what the OP means as I'm not bumping at everyone... then again, no public lobbies for me either.

Anyway, generalisations...

biggbaddwolf
04-12-2015, 23:38
I played Mario Kart "a bit". Still do occasionally. I don't understand what the OP means as I'm not bumping at everyone... then again, no public lobbies for me either.

Anyway, generalisations...
Yeah I always make my own lobbies. I find most lobbies are too restrictive! I set mine up to allow everything, that don't mean you have to, I just don't restrict people that want to use the aids...and a lot of times my lobbies are private, and only friends get invited...