PDA

View Full Version : Bad race?

2pfspiff
02-12-2015, 14:31
This is going to be short and sweet. If you are having a bad race, don't purposefully take another person out and ruin his or her race. Its bs. If you can't handle the incidents that happen on the track wether they are an accident or intentional then don't play the game.

LordDRIFT
02-12-2015, 20:27
This is going to be short and sweet. If you are having a bad race, don't purposefully take another person out and ruin his or her race. Its bs. If you can't handle the incidents that happen on the track wether they are an accident or intentional then don't play the game or come here and complain about it

:) couldn't help myself.

Djuvinile
03-12-2015, 14:33
Well that should teach e'm.. :pride:

dont think you'll find those guys on this forum m8..

2pfspiff
03-12-2015, 15:49
I know. I wrote it more out of fustration then anything else

Haiden
05-12-2015, 16:07
I really don't understand people like that.

Well that should teach e'm.. :pride:

dont think you'll find those guys on this forum m8..

Oh, I think more than a few are here--mostly complaining about how crappy the game is. They're the ones that make trouble shooting difficult, because they blame the game's physics for everything, refusing to acknowledge or even consider their complete lack of skill. They'll never admit to being the a'holes in question, though, because they know what they're doing in multiplayer is juvenile.

biggbaddwolf
05-12-2015, 22:30
I think it is also comical how everyone who owns a racing game is automatically a professional race driver..LOL

Dam351
06-12-2015, 07:44
This is going to be short and sweet. If you are having a bad race, don't purposefully take another person out and ruin his or her race. Its bs. If you can't handle the incidents that happen on the track wether they are an accident or intentional then don't play the game.

I guess those nimrods who are a dwindling culture nowadays have a way to retaliate against the number 1 upgrade item for online racing. Im talking about the heavenly 'Kick' button.
Imo A half decent host will prioritize a clean qualifying lobby vs his her own qualifying position. And usually such a host will be rewarded with many enjoyable races in a lobby most people are happy to stay in.
The host doesnt need to return back into the box to kick either. They can stop anywhere and boot the trouble makers.
But having the little tantrum before leaving is twelvie behavior. Last few days I've been in several lobbies like that. Host cant read or hear and doesnt kick. I recorded them all though.

LordDRIFT
07-12-2015, 14:40
I think it is also comical how everyone who owns a racing game is automatically a professional race driver..LOL

http://memecrunch.com/meme/MGZ5/claims-to-be-a-racecar-driver/image.jpg?w=540&c=1