PDA

View Full Version : No online games. Surely not

TKMSte66
06-12-2015, 01:31
I have been on and off most of the day. Not a single public lobby................Cmon. Cant be right. :(

Plz add me

PLASTIKMAN66

Must be people playing this game.

TKMSte66
06-12-2015, 01:33
ah wait, I cant create either. what the hell is going on with this game. Do they actually want us to play it???

So to add to this, my create game is locked. Xbox live is ok, I have gold as just been playing Fifa. Is anyone else having this issue. To let me know its not me or is just me would be appreciated.

Rockefelluh
06-12-2015, 02:31
Make sure the filter on the right has all the selections as "any".

STEELJOCKEY
06-12-2015, 07:25
Quit game and start again.

Sign off and sign on again.

Hard reset your Xbox (hold the Xbox button on your console until it shuts off). I usually then disconnect power supply for 10 seconds when doing a hard reset.

And check your car choice is set to any

Sean Reinhardl
06-12-2015, 15:11
I hade the same problem Saturday around 17:00GMT (uk) even quick random game just searched over and over without finding any games

ProjectCarl
07-12-2015, 18:50
I had a similar incident with my loyal and good friend Jason. We were at his house seeking for a fun game of Project Cars, I was drinking a cup of tea whilst Jason started to notice the enduring troubles of trying to find a race. He was eager to take a Ginetta Junior around the forests of Hockenheim, Germany. We waited for around three minutes and we got kicked back to the home screen, this feat occurred several more times before we decided to watch a bit of Peter Kay's Car Share, before playing Dead Rising 3. Is there a problem?

SpeedFreakDTM
07-12-2015, 23:53
I had a similar incident with my loyal and good friend Jason. We were at his house seeking for a fun game of Project Cars, I was drinking a cup of tea whilst Jason started to notice the enduring troubles of trying to find a race. He was eager to take a Ginetta Junior around the forests of Hockenheim, Germany. We waited for around three minutes and we got kicked back to the home screen, this feat occurred several more times before we decided to watch a bit of Peter Kay's Car Share, before playing Dead Rising 3. Is there a problem?

Nope thats totally normal.

rtazz17
08-12-2015, 02:51
I had a similar incident with my loyal and good friend Jason. We were at his house seeking for a fun game of Project Cars, I was drinking a cup of tea whilst Jason started to notice the enduring troubles of trying to find a race. He was eager to take a Ginetta Junior around the forests of Hockenheim, Germany. We waited for around three minutes and we got kicked back to the home screen, this feat occurred several more times before we decided to watch a bit of Peter Kay's Car Share, before playing Dead Rising 3. Is there a problem?unfortunately thats quite normal

hbc865
08-12-2015, 07:09
I just added you.. my call sing is ( catnip2015 )

Flat_out
08-12-2015, 09:06
Seems to be getting really difficult to get into an online lobbie for some reason.Had very few problems before 6.0 but not sure what the issue is.

d4ninho
08-12-2015, 17:12
lack of players is the issue,lol

all in private lobbies due to wreckers

inthebagbud
08-12-2015, 19:32
Could always try the group in my signature . Trying to get interest going for when patch 7 drops and maybe some stability in MP returns.

Tt's on going at present and with numbers come the increased change of good racing

Raven403
09-12-2015, 16:16

Yup. This game is like the "League Killer" waning interest and frustration with work-arounds have driven people to other modes/games

or platforms in my case, sick of dealing with the beleaguered Xbox

TKMSte66
09-12-2015, 18:45

All seems ok now. Had some great public lobby races the last couple of days and made some good friends. It seems this game is now full of a high percentage of real racers. Which is good. Its not quantity its quality as they say.

Anyroad, anyone looking to race in private then please add me and send an invite. PLASTIKMAN66

oh, and lets race some Radicals ;-) bored on FC and GT3