PDA

View Full Version : Sick of the Derby fest

laszlo-karoly
06-12-2015, 17:19
Hello, I am quite new to the Project Cars and PS4 overall and one very annoying thing I noticed in the game is that some bastards use a car infront as a brake before the turn pushing the car infront off the track who at the end receives *cutting the track* penalty and you end up last 5-10 sec behind the guy infront. Also I seemed to notice that some people cant really stand up to being overtaken and than they turn into you as you pass by. I mean it is already damn hard for me to achieve something since I use a controller and am new to this world, I really dont need those pillocks to ruin EVERY single one race I get into. So the point of this topic is to find some clean drivers,thats all.If you are one of them send me a FR. Cheers! PSN ID is laszlo-karoly

Feetabix
06-12-2015, 18:18
Lots of clean racing groups out there.........the problem you describe is known to us all, so find a clan and enjoy some competitive respectful racing........

Neil Bateman
06-12-2015, 19:07
Well i wouldn't say this is a just project cars issue, every single racing game i have played online with open public servers/lobbies has been or is exactly the same, if a game has track cutting detection of any form others will try to take advantage of it, and as far as dirty, stupid crappy driving goes you will never get rid of it in any game unless you join racing leagues or clubs.

The idiots have always been and will continue to be out there wrecking and ruining others enjoyment.

laszlo-karoly
06-12-2015, 19:37
Well Im willing to take a part in one of those,just need to find some

biggbaddwolf
07-12-2015, 07:29
Since you are new to the game, you will find this is pretty much the norm...

stoogie13
09-12-2015, 17:40
We have a pretty well established group running single events and league events, something different most nights of the week.. Come and find us on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/700476813353769/

flatspunout
09-12-2015, 19:43
It's a shame that the lack of a penalty system, or at the least some kind of match making, has split the online community and forced drivers into hiding in private lobbies. While ghosting cars and empowering hosts to kick has certainly improved the online experience, it's not a final solution.

ceoCorona
10-12-2015, 01:30
We have a pretty well established group running single events and league events, something different most nights of the week.. Come and find us on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/700476813353769/

I just sent a request to join. I am new the community so I wont be participating in any events immediately. Still getting acclimated to the pCars physics.

stoogie13
10-12-2015, 08:17
There's all kind of leagues plus some nights we have just for fun events, a chance to get to know each other and stuff and we already have people of all skill levels so you're always welcome..