PDA

View Full Version : [Fix] Overheating GT3 / LMP1

Jocker
06-12-2015, 23:22
Hi SMS,

or is overheating fix for gamepad players please ?

Thank you very much ;)

Pirategenius
07-12-2015, 18:24
What overheating problem ???? Are you over revving the engine or closed the radiator too much? Have you damaged the rad in a collision? All these things can cause the engine to overheat or blow.

Be more specific about the cnditiond causing the problem i.e what car, track, weather etc instead of demanding a fix

jimmyb_84
07-12-2015, 18:30
What overheating problem ???? Are you over revving the engine or closed the radiator too much? Have you damaged the rad in a collision? All these things can cause the engine to overheat or blow.

Be more specific about the cnditiond causing the problem i.e what car, track, weather etc instead of demanding a fix

I think he's commenting on the new tyre physics.

Jocker
07-12-2015, 18:32

we talk about the overheating of tires !

Sankyo
07-12-2015, 18:53
You've been asking this everywhere already and there's still a tyre physics thread, no need to create a new thread for asking the same question and clutter up the forum. Closed.