PDA

View Full Version : Can't save setups to Classic Tracks

Tobes
07-12-2015, 23:47
I can only save non DLC cars to Rouen Les Essarts GP, not the other 3 Classic Tracks. I can save the Ruapuna Park dlc cars, Classic Lotus dlc cars, Aston Martin dlc cars to all 4 Classic Tracks. I can only save Racing Icons, Limited Edition dlc cars to Essarts GP not to Ruen Short, Silverstone Classic and Hockenheim Classic. I only change ffb settings nothing else. I've tried saving in the garage to all tracks, and to tracks singularly. I've gone to track that wasn't saving and saved from there, then gone to track and the setup for the ffb is working, gone to the pit, go straight to the track without going to edit to change setup, still working, but if you go to the edit tuning screen the ffb settings go back to default settings ! Also if this helps any, of the free cars, car1 and car6 only save to Rouen Les Essarts GP. Free cars 2,3,4,5, save to all 4 Classic Tracks. Is this something your looking into its sooo frustrating.

lancashirelad
08-12-2015, 21:49
As a last resort if you don't get any help or solutions try deleting your game saves and then the game and install the game again. I think it's a bug. Might be worth waiting for next patch though and see if they have fixed it.

Tobes
08-12-2015, 22:22
As a last resort if you don't get any help or solutions try deleting your game saves and then the game and install the game again. I think it's a bug. Might be worth waiting for next patch though and see if they have fixed it.

Thanks for your post. Tonight I deleted the saved data for Project Cars, you loose all your car tunes and ffb settings which is a pain, but you keep all your dlc. I had all the ffb settings written down, I've added them to the cars I had done, and lo and behold I can save all car settings to all the Classic Tracks. Must be something to do with the files getting corrupted or something. Its beyond me.