PDA

View Full Version : Sector Time in center of windshield

scruff12
10-12-2015, 15:10
Hello, I have tried searching the forums for the answer but haven't really found the answer. Is there a way to move or remove the sector time that pops up in the middle of the screen? While racing SPA last night, one of the sector time traps pops up right when I enter the apex of the turn... to make matters worse - the sun was directly in my eyes.

Just curious how to adjust this from popping up. I couldn't find it in the hud adjustments.

Thanks for the help.

Schnizz58
10-12-2015, 15:16
As far as I know you can't disable it. Personally, I've never found it to be that much of a distraction. If I'm in the middle of a turn or something, I just won't look at it and keep focusing on driving the car.

scruff12
10-12-2015, 15:37
Thanks Schnizz58, I was afraid that was the answer. Sometimes it isn't a distraction, I guess last night just was more of a timing issue with all the other variables. I still wish you could disable it though.

jimmyb_84
10-12-2015, 17:27
you could always make the lap before invalid somehow, then you don't get sector updates on the next lap, bit of a ball ache though

Sankyo
10-12-2015, 19:34
The only way to remove it is to disable the HUD altogether AFAIK. It's been one of my pet peeves in the game as well, as I find it highly distracting.

scruff12
10-12-2015, 20:40
The only way to remove it is to disable the HUD altogether AFAIK. It's been one of my pet peeves in the game as well, as I find it highly distracting.

So if you turn the HUD off altogether, this will turn it off? This may be an option with the 7.0 patch on the way. If pcars dash will work with the ps4, then the problem is solved I hope.