PDA

View Full Version : Gitch or New Way of Ruining a Race

Lakey
13-12-2015, 21:48
9 laps into a 10 lap GT3 race at Monza, in second place and chasing the leader. We had been no more than 2 seconds apart for 9 laps and fairly clear of the rest of the field. Suddenly the leader disappears half a lap from home, and just as I was wondering why, I was also removed from the session. Kicked by the host.

Could be a glitch, but certainly felt deliberate, is this a new way for the crash kings to ruin on-line racing for the rest?

Skrillex
13-12-2015, 22:21
Sounds like to me the host is a sore loser and kicked you both. So if the host was running in 3rd kicking you both puts him as the leader and most likely winner. Sad state of affairs now days but people are cheaters any way they can.

Gravit8
14-12-2015, 21:41
Sounds like to me the host is a sore loser and kicked you both. So if the host was running in 3rd kicking you both puts him as the leader and most likely winner. Sad state of affairs now days but people are cheaters any way they can.

Host kick instead of vote to kick.
You all asked for it.
:encouragement:

So i'm pretty sure this new way to ruin a race is all our own fault
I knew that day it would be host only for me from now on.
And last night I noticed the lobbies were completely empty.

Schnizz58
14-12-2015, 21:56
Easy solution: don't play in his lobby anymore. Kick the host instead of being kicked by him.

biggbaddwolf
14-12-2015, 23:48
Host kick instead of vote to kick.
You all asked for it.
:encouragement:

So i'm pretty sure this new way to ruin a race is all our own fault
I knew that day it would be host only for me from now on.
And last night I noticed the lobbies were completely empty.
Yep the lobbies in this game pretty much suck, and are empty for the most part!

Gravit8
15-12-2015, 02:20
Easy solution: don't play in his lobby anymore. Kick the host instead of being kicked by him.

Yeah. Like I said, most people made the same choice not to allow themselves to be kicked and just aren't doing public MP anymore.
Lobbies are dead, not that they were ever on anything but life support, and I'm wondering if it is time to stop downloading patches and live with 6.0 as my final version.
Will make any career stuff I do better and more complex.
And that's all the game has left for me, some career stuff.
Then
Wait and see how the next one works out.

gotdirt410sprintcar
15-12-2015, 02:25
It should be after a race not during then that cry me a river bull will be taken care off

DJBLITZKRIEG
16-12-2015, 13:33
That is so bloody sad. The whole reason I don't race online is because of stupid little kids.

Sasquatch
16-12-2015, 13:56
That's just pathetic.

WizardOfOz
16-12-2015, 15:50
This is the reason i race in a room controlled by a myself of friends , we are here to play not play around :D

So wish we could have a "black" list of people we do not want in our lobbies mind :(