PDA

View Full Version : Lobby Chat Issues Major problem

KillerFox1978
14-12-2015, 18:57
Hello

We having major issues with the lobby Chat and echos if there are more then 4 in a room it is unusable. we tend to use party chat but this is no good for when we have more then 8 people in the room.

has anyone else got this problem and maybe found a fix for this like opening ports on Router to get this working?

SMS/WMD any help on this would really great

Thanks
Nick

tmitch45
14-12-2015, 21:28
I'm finding that the chat is pretty much unusable and can only be described as like being in a hurricane. If there was a way to have PS Party quality chat in the in game lobby it would be much much better. I would also be interested in any advice others may have on how they get around this when they have rooms of 12+ people.

Mascot
14-12-2015, 21:31
PS4 chat quality took a major nosedive after patch 6.
I was hoping it would be fixed in patch 7 but are you saying it's even worse?

KillerFox1978
14-12-2015, 21:38
PS4 chat quality took a major nosedive after patch 6.
I was hoping it would be fixed in patch 7 but are you saying it's even worse?

Not tried since patch 7.0 but i didn't see any fixes for lobby chat in the patch notes.

Human
15-12-2015, 17:57
J have to agree it is appalling, the static noise is unbearable and makes the chat altogether useless!! Its a shame as the more players that join the group the more we have to use it, the more people using it the worse it gets!

KillerFox1978
15-12-2015, 21:25
don't worry SMS/WMD thanks for the help and suggestion on how to sort this. worry we have figured this out now after lots of testing tonight, and for the them who want to know if you have you microphone levels set for party chat or set to ps4 suggested levels then this is far too high for lobby chat. we have had to get each user to set the microphone level so it shows as too low on the ps4 and this has sorted the issue. some headset have now been set to the very left on the slider and they are still very loud in lobby chat.