PDA

View Full Version : Project CARS nominated for IGN's Best Racing game of 2015!

Joseph Barron
15-12-2015, 09:44
Project CARS has been nominated for Best Racing Game of 2015 by IGN!

Please cast your vote at uk.ign.com/wikis/best-of-2015/Best_Racing_Game (http://uk.ign.com/wikis/best-of-2015/Best_Racing_Game)

Thanks everyone!

NavyFlipper HUN
15-12-2015, 09:46
Done!
+1 for Us! :)

Wizards ZA
15-12-2015, 10:52
Voted. Well done guys you deserve to win the award. Best racing sim on Xbox ever!!!

Jonyvf
15-12-2015, 10:57
Voted
Keep the good work SMS

amazed
15-12-2015, 11:18
Voted and fingers crossed

transfix
15-12-2015, 11:33
Voted and I hope everyone goes and does the same. They deserve the win this year with all the support shown post launch in making this game amazing.

Invincible
15-12-2015, 11:45
Voted too.

I like that the games are separated by genre. So I could vote for Witcher 3 too. :D

PJB04
15-12-2015, 11:46
Voted.

noobkill
15-12-2015, 11:54
Voted :)

Fingers crossed ;)

mister dog
15-12-2015, 11:58
I've played tons of racing games so far, and i truly believe PCARS is the best all round racing experience one can have nowadays. It offers way more in terms of features than other sims, and outshines the popular simcade racers like GT or FM due to it's realism, FFB and customization.

The game has its issues mainly with bugs popping up, but I suppose that is also due to the its complexity so you should take that into account. Also greatly appreciate the community setup here where devs are reading customer feedback, and are actively working on improving this game.
Hope support in 2016 stays at the same level so we can polish this rough diamond up, as there is still some work to do.

Well deserved!

cluck
15-12-2015, 13:08
Voted :yes:

Konan
15-12-2015, 14:12
Done :yes:
Good luck!

BullWinkle
15-12-2015, 14:21
Done:yes:

RomKnight
15-12-2015, 14:36
voted on the obvious choice

K34sc
15-12-2015, 14:49
Done :yes:....... as well!

JessicaWalter
15-12-2015, 16:14
voted

Dorny
15-12-2015, 18:22
Voted :D Hopefully it wins but mostly likely it will go straight to forza 6.

Its a pointless category as it just automatically goes to the biggest franchise that comes out that year either Forza or GT

casscroute
15-12-2015, 18:31
Voted ! :)

GUIBRU
15-12-2015, 18:38
me too...voted !

desertdbz
15-12-2015, 20:20
Voted for PCars ^^

ONT
15-12-2015, 23:59
Voted for Jack

Ixoye56
02-01-2016, 00:53

maxpainpayne
02-01-2016, 10:28
Most forza 6 supporters are not constantly in forums complaining about game breaking bugs, and discussing wishful game improvements: instead most forza time is spent showing off tunes and enjoying playing the game. So if forza 6 "The New King" wins AGAIN don't be surprised.

sry fans, but my vote goes to "The New King" Best of 2015; not even close its laughable to compare, honestly.

I mean it is like comparing a rookie that has little experience to a well groomed champion veteran.

-or-

King kong vs Rubber Ducky.

Note: The sad thing about it is pcars had a head-start advantage, came out in May on pc,ps4 and xbox while forza came out September exclusively xbox. if pcars don't win, it proves a big problem.

Human_bean
02-01-2016, 11:18
http://i.imgur.com/mS1Rfma.gif

+ 1

Bultaco85
05-01-2016, 15:44
"Most forza 6 supporters are not constantly in forums complaining about game breaking bugs, and discussing wishful game improvements:"...

Do i really need to post a picture of how the Forza forums look right now? Itīs full of peolple bashing the game!!

maxpainpayne
05-01-2016, 17:12
"Most forza 6 supporters are not constantly in forums complaining about game breaking bugs, and discussing wishful game improvements:"...

Do i really need to post a picture of how the Forza forums look right now? Itīs full of peolple bashing the game!!

I guess you have proven me wrong. If evident that they are allowed over there bashing the forza game with negative posts, It must equate to the fact that moderators over there are not eager to locking and closing threads that are not intended to give their game praise. applause to forza again for letting the public have their voice on their website. because my personal experience with pcars forum has been different, I fear that even this post will be forbidden while you can say practically anything you want to as long as it is pcars friendly. twice today I have my posted ban/locked. After this post Im a goner forever away from this forum. It makes me sick how defensive you people here are. if someone posts one thing negative about the game it is always some smart remark from the same people all the time closing the thread with a seasons greetings type message.

I spent all that time writing that post and now they wanted it deleted? I didn't have anything offensive in that post. i was simply stating how i would have to follow strict rules if i wanted to be a pcars fan. but never-mind you won't ever see me (an average gamer that will happily spend money on a fun,finished game) again. blablabla. I know many of you will soon follow with post blasting at me and imo those will be the posts that will not get banned/locked.

LordDRIFT
05-01-2016, 22:32
I guess you have proven me wrong. If evident that they are allowed over there bashing the forza game with negative posts, It must equate to the fact that moderators over there are not eager to locking and closing threads that are not intended to give their game praise. applause to forza again for letting the public have their voice on their website. because my personal experience with pcars forum has been different, I fear that even this post will be forbidden while you can say practically anything you want to as long as it is pcars friendly. twice today I have my posted ban/locked. After this post Im a goner forever away from this forum. It makes me sick how defensive you people here are. if someone posts one thing negative about the game it is always some smart remark from the same people all the time closing the thread with a seasons greetings type message.

I spent all that time writing that post and now they wanted it deleted? I didn't have anything offensive in that post. i was simply stating how i would have to follow strict rules if i wanted to be a pcars fan. but never-mind you won't ever see me (an average gamer that will happily spend money on a fun,finished game) again. blablabla. I know many of you will soon follow with post blasting at me and imo those will be the posts that will not get banned/locked.

My T300 and copy of the game went on eBay today. My time wasted to enjoyment ratio was way off.

cluck
05-01-2016, 23:39

I spent all that time writing that post and now they wanted it deleted? I didn't have anything offensive in that post. i was simply stating how i would have to follow strict rules if i wanted to be a pcars fan. but never-mind you won't ever see me (an average gamer that will happily spend money on a fun,finished game) again. blablabla. I know many of you will soon follow with post blasting at me and imo those will be the posts that will not get banned/locked.At a guess, your threads were locked - as stated by the mods in each of the two you posted - that they were locked before they ended up turning into a mess of "I love it, I hate it, you're wrong, no you're wrong". That's how threads like the one you started always end up going. It's a case of locking it - and one or two people moaning that it was locked - or leaving it open and watching a ***-storm develop and ending up with hundreds of reported posts reports resulting in, you guessed it, the thread being locked and nobody any the wiser.

maxpainpayne
06-01-2016, 13:00
At a guess, your threads were locked - as stated by the mods in each of the two you posted - that they were locked before they ended up turning into a mess of "I love it, I hate it, you're wrong, no you're wrong". That's how threads like the one you started always end up going. It's a case of locking it - and one or two people moaning that it was locked - or leaving it open and watching a ***-storm develop and ending up with hundreds of reported posts reports resulting in, you guessed it, the thread being locked and nobody any the wiser.

hello, Project Cars went on sale for 29 bucks @ gamestop about three weeks after release; "birds chirping".

I have never seen a game win any type of award for making a "Cheap" move like that. Correction, maybe fastest price reduction for a game award.

cluck
06-01-2016, 13:08
hello, Project Cars went on sale for 29 bucks @ gamestop about three weeks after release; "birds chirping".

I have never seen a game win any type of award for making a "Cheap" move like that. Correction, maybe fastest price reduction for a game award.Why exactly did you quote me in your reply, when your reply is entirely unrelated to my post (which was a reply to an earlier post by yourself)? Just curious because, as it stands, it makes no sense whatsoever :).

maxpainpayne
06-01-2016, 13:55
Why exactly did you quote me in your reply, when your reply is entirely unrelated to my post (which was a reply to an earlier post by yourself)? Just curious because, as it stands, it makes no sense whatsoever :).

oops didn't mean to quote, my mistake. but I believe my point makes much sense. Because my whole point is about how people that love this game so much would rather spend all their precious time correcting the nay sayers in this forum instead of playing the game itself.

go ahead i'm listening.

Umer Ahmad
06-01-2016, 14:01
oops didn't mean to quote, my mistake. but I believe my point makes much sense. Because my whole point is about how people that love this game so much would rather spend all their precious time correcting the nay sayers in this forum instead of playing the game itself.

go ahead i'm listening.
What is your agenda? What is it you want? If you dont like this forum then please stop visiting. If you dont like the game please uninstall it and sell it to someone. If you dont like SMS dont buy anymore of their games.

This is your final warning. Stop wasting everyone's time here. If you have a bug to report do it. If you have a feature to suggest there's a sub-forum for that. You're just whinging about forum stuff for the past 2 days. You have nothing better to do today?

havocc
07-01-2016, 11:09
What is your agenda? What is it you want? If you dont like this forum then please stop visiting. If you dont like the game please uninstall it and sell it to someone. If you dont like SMS dont buy anymore of their games.

This is your final warning. Stop wasting everyone's time here. If you have a bug to report do it. If you have a feature to suggest there's a sub-forum for that. You're just whinging about forum stuff for the past 2 days. You have nothing better to do today?
Haters gonna hate

maxpainpayne
07-01-2016, 12:02
Poll closed. And the winner is... Forza 6 "The New King" on xbox.

ign review: forza 6 (9.0) pcars (8.9)

havocc, "Haters gonna hate" who are you referring to?

cluck
07-01-2016, 12:30
Unless I'm missing something, the poll has closed but the result hasn't actually been announced?

Knightfall
07-01-2016, 14:48
Poll closed. And the winner is... Forza 6 "The New King" on xbox.

ign review: forza 6 (9.0) pcars (8.9)

havocc, "Haters gonna hate" who are you referring to?

Probably the guy who is whining and stomping his feet....

oldmodelt
07-01-2016, 17:15