PDA

View Full Version : New tyre smoke art?

biggbaddwolf
17-12-2015, 13:01
They make some changes to the tire smoke in the game? It looks a lot better, more realistic to me, but I could be imagining things...:cool-new:

biggbaddwolf
17-12-2015, 13:23
Ok, not sure what happened, but that isn't the way I worded the title of the thread, so I guess the mods didn't like it..LOL That is ok though, it's all good!! :cool-new:

Invincible
17-12-2015, 13:40
The tire smoke looks about the same as usual to me. I don't think that there have been any changes yet.

Sankyo
17-12-2015, 18:00
I was tempted to write "yeah some undocumented changes were made to make the smoke look awesome" and everyone would marvel at the smoke effects. However, nothing in this area was touched or modified.

Perhaps after the update the game is running smoother for you, and hence the effects look better?

biggbaddwolf
18-12-2015, 02:07
I was tempted to write "yeah some undocumented changes were made to make the smoke look awesome" and everyone would marvel at the smoke effects. However, nothing in this area was touched or modified.

Perhaps after the update the game is running smoother for you, and hence the effects look better?
Could be, seems reasonable!!!!!!!

ImStylinOnYaBro
18-12-2015, 19:41
i think the tire smoke looks abit weak. it doesn't stick around at all. also, did they put in dust a long while back when yo went off track? i dont see to be noticing any of that anymore.