PDA

View Full Version : Lotus expansion pack issue ?

FUGZBUNNY
17-12-2015, 22:40
I have paid for the Lotus Expansion and the money has been deducted from my Microsoft account but the pack has not downloaded. Also the Lotus 49c has gone from the selection list in my garage. I have done the latest Project Cars update for the game prior to downloading the Lotus pack so does the Lotus pack have issues and has anyone else had this issue ?

TheReaper GT
17-12-2015, 22:43
I have paid for the Lotus Expansion and the money has been deducted from my Microsoft account but the pack has not downloaded. Also the Lotus 49c has gone from the selection list in my garage. I have done the latest Project Cars update for the game prior to downloading the Lotus pack so does the Lotus pack have issues and has anyone else had this issue ?

No issue here. Go to your games and apps, select project cars, press menu, select manage. Go all the way to the right, the Lotus pack should be there ready to be installed. Bear in mind that xbox live is having problems today...
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

FUGZBUNNY
17-12-2015, 22:59
Thanks for that info Reaper i will have a look tomorrow to see if issue has been sorted.

dopedogz
18-12-2015, 08:07
Last night i lost all DLC, then turned off, back on and just missing classic lotus pack. Must be xbox live being down.