PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye pc

spottydog1971
22-12-2015, 12:18
I've had it......
Can't play online, lost saved data,keeps crashing back to dash...
I have done all i can now and have had enough...could of been so good.
Been with it from the start bought car packs even bought a wheel, and tracks but that is it...

Goodbye

Dan77 DESTROYER
22-12-2015, 13:01
I've had it......
Been with it from the start bought car packs even bought a wheel, and tracks but that is it...

Goodbye

All the more reason to stick with it if you've bought a wheel and the dlc,

I 100% agree with your frustration I have also lost all my saved data 3 or 4 times now but try and stick with it, it has days where it runs smooth with minimal problems and other days it's a nightmare, but underneath the crap there's an awesome game no?

You've come this far.

Flat_out
22-12-2015, 14:49
All the more reason to stick with it if you've bought a wheel and the dlc,

I 100% agree with your frustration I have also lost all my saved data 3 or 4 times now but try and stick with it, it has days where it runs smooth with minimal problems and other days it's a nightmare, but underneath the crap there's an awesome game no?

You've come this far.

Exactly.One day we will fire the game on,and it will run flawlessly.

PFalcon
22-12-2015, 14:57
I have played PC almost daily since its release and never lost my saved data. I suspect many are shutting down the game while saves are in progress. Those saves can take 10-20 seconds (and even longer!) sometimes, so always be sure the little saving data animation in the lower right corner is not present when you shut down the game.

rtazz17
22-12-2015, 15:21
I have played PC almost daily since its release and never lost my saved data. I suspect many are shutting down the game while saves are in progress. Those saves can take 10-20 seconds (and even longer!) sometimes, so always be sure the little saving data animation in the lower right corner is not present when you shut down the game.
Do you honestly think we dont know how this works? Just because your save data hasnt been lost doesnt mean we are doing something wrong.. Trust me your day will come when you lose your data and you will post here saying you dont understand why.Ive seen it many times on this forum.The "I dont understand ,all these problems havent happened to me" and then one day it all comes crashing down... The game is bugged severely,look at all the threads on here of bugs on first page alone.Are all these people doing something wrong?

chig88
22-12-2015, 15:25

I really hope that's true.

iKasbian
22-12-2015, 16:02
I've had it......

Goodbye

Oddly its only since the last patch that I've had any 'crashing' back to dashboard (game restarts), does it 2/3 times an hr maybe.

Only purchashed a few car packs and never owned a wheel, been lucky as never lost all my data.

odemode
22-12-2015, 16:18
I really can appreciate where you're coming from dude. I've owned this title from day one and played it weekly. I have had two lots of saved data loss which mainly consisted of tuning setups as I don't really do single player. Thankfully I share my setups with my buddies so they arent that hard to get back.

As an example though, if you go and purchase Forza 6 you'll find that the FFB on the wheel is horrendous and no matter how much you moan on the forums nothing will get done soon nor will you receive any positive responses from MODS, developers etc. This game does have its flaws, but it is being fixed and it is evovling. You get real time updates from folk who are involved in the game plus you do get to play a proper SIM.

Only you can decide what to do but my advice is to stick with it. This is work in progress and we are the people who are making it better as the weeks go by.

Blunt RS
22-12-2015, 16:23
Personally think the new dashboard has a lot to do with the issues on the xbox one. Mine didn't start crashing back to dash until the new dash. And project cars isn't the only game the crash's for me. Recently restored my box back to factory and done a new install on everything, fixed some issues i was having but not all.

bluesky0870
22-12-2015, 16:24

Any idea when this will happen? I've bet on the end of this year, but maybe May 2016 is more realistic.

Dan77 DESTROYER
22-12-2015, 16:45

I live in hope with that one ;) but on a serious note I think it's quite a high expectation for anything like this to run flawlessly due to its complexity.