PDA

View Full Version : Online down? XB1

L4velle
23-12-2015, 01:02
Decided to have a quick hour before bed but 0 lobbies and when I tried to create a new lobby the create button was locked out. Any ideas how long this will be down?

Flat_out
23-12-2015, 01:46
http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status

Flat_out
23-12-2015, 01:47
Decided to have a quick hour before bed but 0 lobbies and when I tried to create a new lobby the create button was locked out. Any ideas how long this will be down?

When that happens restart your game.Fixes it for me!

TRL Karthikeyan
23-12-2015, 12:51
this happens regularly. i had to restart the console twice to get it to work. this bug needs fixing as well as game crashes in multiplayer.

Flat_out
23-12-2015, 13:49
this happens regularly. i had to restart the console twice to get it to work. this bug needs fixing as well as game crashes in multiplayer.

Crashes all the time.Doubt it will ever be fixed!

d4ninho
24-12-2015, 13:54
Do not be shocked, since the release of the app and patch 7.0 the game has not worked properly for me or my buddies, we try to hold lobbies but we find one random person cant get game invites, other games he gets them fine but pcars doesn't send them, if that person hosts then someone else cant get invites, when you do finally get everyone in a room you get random boots to main menu, set ups not being carried to races and really bad menu lag.

IT seems at patch 5 the game worked fine, then they broke it with patch 6 then made it worse with patch 7 and the app, now they are even having to patch patches,lol, patch 8 will fix patch 7.0

can sms please sell out to Turn 10 so they can have your driving physics and put it with forza reliability and we can all have a great working game.

amazed
24-12-2015, 14:10
Forza reliability with M$ cloud saves? Mwahaha....