PDA

View Full Version : Unable to participate in community events

Atlas1121
26-12-2015, 05:34
Hi,

I've been unable to participate in the last two community events (35-Santa's High-Torque Christmas Run and 36-Nippon Hybrid Contest). I have no option to run these events, and as far as I can tell, there is no mention of a specific DLC pack purchase requirement, such as in event 34-Rouen Rendezvous (Requires the Classic Lotus Expansion). I'm working on the community events to knock out the last trophy needed for the platinum. Any clarification or assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and happy holidays!

JohnSchoonsBeard
27-12-2015, 04:03
Hi,

I've been unable to participate in the last two community events (35-Santa's High-Torque Christmas Run and 36-Nippon Hybrid Contest). I have no option to run these events, and as far as I can tell, there is no mention of a specific DLC pack purchase requirement, such as in event 34-Rouen Rendezvous (Requires the Classic Lotus Expansion). I'm working on the community events to knock out the last trophy needed for the platinum. Any clarification or assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and happy holidays!

You do need the relevant DLC for those. The Nippon one needs the Toyota TS040 in the Japanese pack. The High torque challenge needs you to own the Mclaren F1 GTR LongTail which is in one of the early DLC packs (Racing Icons).

Merry Christmas.

Atlas1121
27-12-2015, 04:55
OK, that makes sense. I'll have to double check future events to see if they're DLC-related. Thanks for the clarification and Merry Christmas to you as well!

JohnSchoonsBeard
30-12-2015, 10:55
OK, that makes sense. I'll have to double check future events to see if they're DLC-related. Thanks for the clarification and Merry Christmas to you as well!

You're welcome. Cheers