PDA

View Full Version : Capturing Video

D3L8OY
27-12-2015, 23:18
Maybe I am missing something here but, how do you get the Replay videos out of PCars on the Xbox One so that they can be saved and posted on YouTube. I just can't seem to figure this out. Again maybe I am missing this.

TheReaper GT
28-12-2015, 00:25
Maybe I am missing something here but, how do you get the Replay videos out of PCars on the Xbox One so that they can be saved and posted on YouTube. I just can't seem to figure this out. Again maybe I am missing this.

That's what I do:

Watch the replay
Let's say you have watched the part you want to record (I usually record one lap or two)
double tap the home button
select snap
select game dvr
on the snaped window select end clip now
select the amount of time you want it to record, it will record up to 5 previous minutes
After that you have two options, go to upload studio, edit the clip and upload to onedrive, or on your windows 10 PC open the xbox app and go to the captures, there you can download any recorded clip.

OpticalHercules
28-12-2015, 01:17
I dunno about the full length replay saves, but all of your "xbox record that" or saved 30 second clips are automatically uploaded to your feed, and can be viewed online once they've been uploaded (a few minutes after they're recorded). Go to xboxdvr.com to view yours (or anyone elses) saved video clips and screenshots by searching their gamertag.

STEELJOCKEY
28-12-2015, 07:07
Save your race in replay, snap game dvr and play your saved race. Game dvr will record up to 5 minutes. If you want more of your race, wind back to get some overlap and record the next 5 minutes.

Once you have recorded all your parts, leave your Xbox on for a while so the clips upload to your feed. Once this has happened, on your PC go to xboxdvr.com, type in your Gamertag and you can download your clips and pictures. Videos are recorded in 720p30.

Use an editing programme to cut and stitch the clips tigether, upload to YouTube.

STEELJOCKEY
28-12-2015, 07:09
Or......stream your Xbox to your win10 PC, play your race and record it direct to your PC, edit and upload

nissan4ever
28-12-2015, 07:18
Using Game DVR (up to 5 min clip). Then edit your clips in upload studio. Example, you could do 5 clip blocks of 5 min each. For a total of 25 mins. Once done. Your videos can can now uploaded to Xbox Live or OneDrive or both from your console.

Once I have it uploaded to OneDrive. I go to OneDrive on my cell phone & download the clip I just uploaded. Then I upload that video to YouTube from my phone.

The clips are 720p @30fps.

Apoc112
28-12-2015, 15:41
for maximum quality, and if you are into live streaming to Twitch/YouTube, look into an Elgato HD60 capture card. They're around $150, but will get you 1080p/60 recordings.

inthebagbud
28-12-2015, 21:14
for maximum quality, and if you are into live streaming to Twitch/YouTube, look into an Elgato HD60 capture card. They're around $150, but will get you 1080p/60 recordings.

Yes too this , you can record hours of play at a time and then edit to your hearts content or upload direct to youtube . Really simple and easy to use, if a bit pricey