PDA

View Full Version : T300 Ferrari Alcantara Editon help!

ruiabreu
31-12-2015, 17:49
Hi!

I Have a T300 Ferrari Alcantara and in the PCARS on PS4 keep showing my wheel as a T500! I don't if this can affect the performance of the wheel but even if not I would like to put that right!

Other problem are the buttons. The PS button don'the work (at least in the game don'the do anything) If I want to close the game I must use de DS4 PS button, another one is the Share button, don't work (the Option work).

Anyone have this problem? How can I solve this?

Note: The switch i's in PS4 mode.

Thanks in advance!

ports
31-12-2015, 18:03
Hi!

I Have a T300 Ferrari Alcantara and in the PCARS on PS4 keep showing my wheel as a T500! I don't if this can affect the performance of the wheel but even if not I would like to put that right!

Other problem are the buttons. The PS button don'the work (at least in the game don'the do anything) If I want to close the game I must use de DS4 PS button, another one is the Share button, don't work (the Option work).

Anyone have this problem? How can I solve this?

Note: The switch i's in PS4 mode.

Thanks in advance!

Go check this site mate have a read of the manuals also you might need to update your driver / firmware.

http://ts.thrustmaster.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=3&fid=15&pid=375&cid=15

ruiabreu
31-12-2015, 18:20
I was with problem and then I update to V25.
The problem continue.

ports
31-12-2015, 18:27
I was with problem and then I update to V25.
The problem continue.

It will show as a T500 if you have it on ps3 setting make sure its on ps4 . Plug the wheel in turn on console from the on button not with the controller once your profile shows up press the ps button on the wheel start the game and press x on the wheel it should work.

ruiabreu
31-12-2015, 18:42
It will show as a T500 if you have it on ps3 setting make sure its on ps4 . Plug the wheel in turn on console from the on button not with the controller once your profile shows up press the ps button on the wheel start the game and press x on the wheel it should work.

It's in PS4 setting...that's the problem, but I'm going to do the steps as you say.

I'll give the feedback in a minute...
Thanks

ruiabreu
31-12-2015, 18:51
Not work.
PS4 mode but still T500RS is show. :(

ports
31-12-2015, 19:50
Not work.

I've not got a clue then mate i just checked mine put it on ps3 loaded pcars it shown as a t500 restarted put it on ps4 mode started pcars and its back to the t300 hope you get it sorted out.

jack1984
02-01-2016, 13:37
Not work.

That's odd. Today I received my T300 Alcantara Edition and it is recognized as a t300 in PCars. Hope you can figure it out.

I plugged it in the PS4 without updating firmware, since I only have a Mac home. Question: does the Alcantra edition ship with the latest firmware (v25)?

notanuva
02-01-2016, 13:42
That's odd. Today I received my T300 Alcantara Edition and it is recognized as a t300 in PCars. Hope you can figure it out.

I plugged it in the PS4 without updating firmware, since I only have a Mac home. Question: does the Alcantra edition ship with the latest firmware (v25)?

I'd say yes it will have the latest firmware i'd be surprised if a new wheel wasn't but there is that chance its not , But when i got my wheel it had the latest firmware for that time.

ruiabreu
03-01-2016, 01:47
I've already send an email to Thrustmaster and I'm waiting for an answer.