PDA

View Full Version : Ooops no pits!!

biggbaddwolf
02-01-2016, 17:37
Picked a track at random, Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Club, and got into the race and noticed there was no pits!! Must just be a practice track, or something..LOL Anyway it was all good, just set up for a short race anyway :cool:

Umer Ahmad
02-01-2016, 17:42
The pit entrance is on the right at the last chicane before the long straight. Perhaps you didnt see it? Agree it's a tough one but it's like that in reality too

biggbaddwolf
02-01-2016, 18:05
The pit entrance is on the right at the last chicane before the long straight. Perhaps you didnt see it? Agree it's a tough one but it's like that in reality too

Ok I will check it again.

Fanapryde
02-01-2016, 18:12
If you have the mini map on screen, you can clearly see where the pits are located.

biggbaddwolf
02-01-2016, 18:13
I thought pit lanes were marked in red on the map, there is no red on the Club track, now there is on the GP track though. I even have a button to call for a pit stop, and on the Club track it doesn't come up, but does on the GP track. So I am still thinking there are no pits on the Club track :confused:

notanuva
02-01-2016, 18:19
Press the start button return to garage and then leave the garage if you drive out the pits there's a pit lane.

Umer Ahmad
02-01-2016, 18:28
I thought pit lanes were marked in red on the map, there is no red on the Club track, now there is on the GP track though. I even have a button to call for a pit stop, and on the Club track it doesn't come up, but does on the GP track. So I am still thinking there are no pits on the Club track :confused:

Yeah i guess some layouts do not pass by that final chicane & pit entrance. Not surprised.

LeMansIndy500
02-01-2016, 21:21
The club circuit doesn't have a pitlane. It uses the first half part the course from turn 1 through to turn 5 before cutting back to the very last segment of the front straight (where the pit exit is).