PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Ferrari add for t300

djeghe
03-01-2016, 14:51
Hi guys. I bought the Ferrari add on. Happens frequently that I'm not able to gearing up. I never played with patch 7.0 and original steering wheel. Have anyone problems changing gears after installing patch 7.0 or is there a problem with the Ferrari add on?

gazza1101
03-01-2016, 16:17
Hi I guess you mean the add-on wheel, I had the wheel with the tx for Xbox one and had no problems after patch 7.0, perhaps remove and rety it, otherwise try it with another game to make sure its not the hardware....
Hi guys. I bought the Ferrari add on. Happens frequently that I'm not able to gearing up. I never played with patch 7.0 and original steering wheel. Have anyone problems changing gears after installing patch 7.0 or is there a problem with the Ferrari add on?

nissan4ever
03-01-2016, 18:42

Which Thrustmaster add on rim did you purchase? When I got my Thrustmaster F1 rim. I did have a problem with it downshifting. I took the rim off my TX. Smacked it around. Works fine now. Of course, I don't recommend you smacking your rim around.