PDA

View Full Version : SHH Shifter.

Neil Bateman
03-01-2016, 14:06
Anyone bought one of these and are they any good, looking to replace my G27 shifter as it has no sequential option, most of the shifters with both h pattern and sequential options i have looked at are too expensive.

I know you get what you pay for but if this shifter is any good it seems like my only option, unless someone has some other suggestions.

t0daY
03-01-2016, 14:10
Anyone bought one of these and are they any good, looking to replace my G27 shifter as it has no sequential option, most of the shifters with both h pattern and sequential options i have looked at are too expensive.

I know you get what you pay for but if this shifter is any good it seems like my only option, unless someone has some other suggestions.

Why not trying to get a G25 shifter? Should be working with a G27 wheel or?

Neil Bateman
03-01-2016, 14:16
Why not trying to get a G25 shifter? Should be working with a G27 wheel or?

I have an old G25 but the shifter needs modifying to work with the G27 wheel i think, the pedals on both G25 and G27 work with each other but not the shifter.

t0daY
03-01-2016, 20:34
I have an old G25 but the shifter needs modifying to work with the G27 wheel i think, the pedals on both G25 and G27 work with each other but not the shifter.

Ah okay did not know :/

Aritz
03-01-2016, 22:10
I dont want to sell anything here but I know the SHH Shifter designer very well ;)

If you want any info, please contact me privately :)

rocho
03-01-2016, 23:47
I bought a SHH Shifter because I was very unhappy with the shifter included with my old G25 (imprecise and with cheap toy feeling), and the change was like night and day. A really good and solid feeling and very easy to change from sequential to H mode.
Eventually, the G25 broke down and now I am using a DFGT + G25 pedals + Leo Bodnar cable + SHH Shifter and I don't need any more. I use the SHH both for sequential and H-pattern shifter and the DFGT paddles (buttons, actually) and sequential shifter as additional buttons.
I am very pleased with this buy.

Neil Bateman
04-01-2016, 17:20
I dont want to sell anything here but I know the SHH Shifter designer very well ;)

If you want any info, please contact me privately :)

I may well take you up on this kind offer, and rocho thanks for your input, all the info i need.