PDA

View Full Version : what a game!!!!

rik19
03-01-2016, 16:12
:D I just want to thank the development team for project cars, im on ps4 , i got it at release , had it ordered for months first, but ive only just got a wheel and pedals etc, its just superb, ive been gaming since the early 80s and where we are at now is incredible, thanks guys..:cool:

Only the last couple of days ive found out you can move the camera all over the place, to me that makes the game even better, replay angles, field of view adjustments, etc etc, amazing.amazing amazing...I was a little dissapointed at the photomode, only due to lack of camera freedom, but seeing as you can move the camera now ive found, brilliant, love it..:D:D:D:D

The amount of details etc, brilliant...love the way you can move the camera and place it around the car, zoom in and out etc for the replay, wow, even tried a view of looking in the rear mirror, amazing stuff....tried another zoomed in view, off the bonnet etc, to me that looks just like tv cameras the way its zoomed in...just brilliant...like watching british touring cars back in early 90s etc..wow

I know there are glitches and bugs, we get free updates, so thats good thanks...

couple of vids ive just recorded.....and pics...i know the high end pcs have better visuals, but im happy..
the zoomed in view off bonnet cam

https://youtu.be/ld9jebfmTlE

and the rear view mirror, incredible..zoomed in to that small mirror, and i know its low res detail, but thats brilliant....

https://youtu.be/phx7wsn0IZQ

Shogun613
03-01-2016, 16:44
I agree 100%! This game is amazing. It may not be 100% perfect, but compared to what we had in the 80's and 90's, this is a technical marvel. It takes a lot of moxie, determination, and a lot of genius sprinkled in to create something of this caliber. All of the whiners out there are spoiled and have no idea how good they have it with these games today.

rik19
03-01-2016, 16:53
I agree 100%! This game is amazing. It may not be 100% perfect, but compared to what we had in the 80's and 90's, this is a technical marvel. It takes a lot of moxie, determination, and a lot of genius sprinkled in to create something of this caliber. All of the whiners out there are spoiled and have no idea how good they have it with these games today.

Yes exactly, makes me laugh reading people moaning about games today...they are fantastic now..:)

sirsilver1968
04-01-2016, 07:13
And since the UDP udate this has added so much more immersion and atmosphere, crew chief and pcars dash running together during a race is bloody fantastic
Nice photos btw :)

hkraft300
04-01-2016, 08:38
Kids these days...
They just don't get how good they got it... :p

balderz002
04-01-2016, 09:16
Kids these days...
They just don't get how good they got it... :p

In my day!

jimmyb_84
04-01-2016, 09:50
And since the UDP udate this has added so much more immersion and atmosphere, crew chief and pcars dash running together during a race is bloody fantastic
Nice photos btw :)

you should get vrHive as well spent an hour looking at my telemetry yesterday, I feel like a proper racing driver, it's brilliant

Salty Dog
04-01-2016, 10:44
Nice one mate, totally agree, im really thankful to the team for giving us this game, its made my whole ps4 racing experience 10 times better, its not perfect but nothing ever is in life, theres a shit load to like about this game imo.
cheers

sirsilver1968
04-01-2016, 11:39
you should get vrHive as well spent an hour looking at my telemetry yesterday, I feel like a proper racing driver, it's brilliant

Ill look into that thanks is it on android ?

hkraft300
04-01-2016, 11:47
Ill look into that thanks is it on android ?

Ye pretty sure crew chief, dash and vrhive are all on android and PC.
So while you're not playing pcars, or perusing the forum, you also have telemetry to stare at and analyse.
Yet another bloody thing to consume your mind.
But...
Pcars is love.
Pcars is life.

All for a damn video game.