PDA

View Full Version : Racing Numbers edit and Colour saving

Steam_Machine-69
06-01-2016, 12:03
Is there possible to edit racing number?
If not, lets add this feature in game 1to99 - example, is this possible?

Another wish is to saving possibility to add your favorite paint and design to car so its always there and not some random or always separately choosed paint (sorry my english, try understand) :)

And in the end, i wish some more real like liverys in vehicles ;)

Pamellaaa
06-01-2016, 12:13
Is there possible to edit racing number?
If not, lets add this feature in game 1to99 - example, is this possible?

Another wish is to saving possibility to add your favorite paint and design to car so its always there and not some random or always separately choosed paint (sorry my english, try understand) :)

And in the end, i wish some more real like liverys in vehicles ;)

There is currently no way to change the number displayed on your car(s), this is specific to the livery. I also feel that its unfortunately very unlikely that this will ever be added to the game as it would mean a rework of every livery in the game and would likely break every custom livery that has been produced since launch as well.

I also don't believe there is a way to set a favourite paint per car, this is probably more achievable but I don't know if there are any plans to do it. It would be a nice (and hopefully reasonable easy to achieve) addition to the game though and would likely help each car feel a bit more like a personal car. Personally I would like to be able to set custom liveries I have created/downloaded as default for certain cars and then my favourite of the built in liveries for other cars.

Getting real life liveries officially into the game is often problematic because you would need permission from every company with a logo on the livery and this could get very time consuming and expensive, there are however no limits on community members using real life logos in custom liveries so you can add one livery per car from the livery download database and there are a lot of replicas in there!