PDA

View Full Version : Loss of FFB while playing online

KillerFox1978
07-01-2016, 09:49
Hello

Could anyone please tell me when the issue of loss of FFB is going to be fixed. this is now getting very frustrating. some night if we are racing it can happen like every other race.

from my experience it seams to happen more on the Fanatec wheels then the thrustmaster and certain tracks, like watkins Glenn and brands Hatch

we are so far down the road with this sim/game and still finding the issues from day 1 happening.

When is this going to be fix????????

Gofast01
07-01-2016, 10:30
Its a fantastic game, but i agree with you ! It happens often with me also. I've got clubsport v2.

RomKnight
07-01-2016, 11:39
For the cspv2 i suggest you to check if you're using an USB3 port. If so, switch to USB2 and don't connect it to a hub (or front usb slots in the case)

KillerFox1978
07-01-2016, 12:19
For the cspv2 i suggest you to check if you're using an USB3 port. If so, switch to USB2 and don't connect it to a hub (or front usb slots in the case)

My wheel is a V1 and it happens no matter what usb port i use on the PS4

RomKnight
07-01-2016, 18:29
Damn... fooled by the new posts again. I need to start looking left before answering :D

Sankyo
07-01-2016, 18:57
This FFB loss issue is still being looked into by the devs.

ChrisK
08-01-2016, 00:21
Hello

Could anyone please tell me when the issue of loss of FFB is going to be fixed. this is now getting very frustrating. some night if we are racing it can happen like every other race.

from my experience it seams to happen more on the Fanatec wheels then the thrustmaster and certain tracks, like watkins Glenn and brands Hatch

we are so far down the road with this sim/game and still finding the issues from day 1 happening.

When is this going to be fix????????

don't know why people are pussyfooting around this issue. i understand for all sorts of reasons the devs, mods and fanboys arent going to say this, but i'll tell you it like it is...its not going to be fixed. thats your answer.
they dont know whats wrong; we're now 7 months on and they're no closer to fixing it so safe to say, it aint gonna happen.

my only suggestion to you is just learn to live with it. its frustrating i know, i totally empathize with you, but its time for people to be honest and call a spade a spade.

dont shoot the messenger ! lol

CobMcCool
08-01-2016, 00:35
A bit like the invisible wall / land mine issue eh,

KillerFox1978
08-01-2016, 17:21
don't know why people are pussyfooting around this issue. i understand for all sorts of reasons the devs, mods and fanboys arent going to say this, but i'll tell you it like it is...its not going to be fixed. thats your answer.
they dont know whats wrong; we're now 7 months on and they're no closer to fixing it so safe to say, it aint gonna happen.

my only suggestion to you is just learn to live with it. its frustrating i know, i totally empathize with you, but its time for people to be honest and call a spade a spade.

dont shoot the messenger ! lol

yes that is my feeling with this and this is why I'm complaining about it. if people stop complaining and give up and just live with it it will never be dealt with or fixed. maybe they should be looking at adding some log viewer onto some peoples system to monitor what happens between races that we can down load and if the issue happens it can report back the system state before and after the loss of ffb

Stephen1300
09-01-2016, 23:28
What is the best procedure to get back to normal ? It happened to me three times tonight and I closed the game and came back, quiet long process, any tips ?

KillerFox1978
12-01-2016, 16:12
So SMS and WMD are we going to get any sort of official Response as to why People are still losing FFB on a regular after near 8 months?

Thanks
Nick

i'm sure the numbers of people are a lot more then replied it seems lots just now accept this as a feature!