PDA

View Full Version : Current problems with Project Cars!

Ben10
07-01-2016, 20:22
Hello, I am Brazilian and I love racing games, games and more elaborate with high physics are always my first choice.

After the arrival of Project Cars in the market, I was in doubt which game to choose, after all, as one xbox owner, I have Forza Motorsport and Project Cars by reference.

After the Forza notice does not have momentum in their races without changes in time, I did not think twice, I chose surely the world's Project Cars.
During the early days was a disappointment, all full of errors game, the controls were very bad, and still did not profit the most from the xbox one control, which is the possibility of vibration of Triggers. I was somewhat disappointed, having to search the internet for ways to improve the driver, look for better adaptations, all I thought about those words seemed to work in the opposite way. What was still left hope the change of weather and time.

Then, mid-late August, the game received an update ... the triggers began to vibrate and the gameplay had suited very well (at least for the GT3 category was great!).

From that moment forward all the happiness was to play Project Cars.

But then came an update that destroyed the game again. Warmed the tires with some exaggeration, the imbalance of the same category of cars were much more evident. And now it came two problems, first game started to answer my hand brake command as clutch (I was not sad at all never squeeze the handbrake, I run to win and do better back, I'm not doing drift / e drift).
This problem with the handbrake not hurt me, but it was then came another where my car does not make any change in the pits. Now, to stop in the pits my car just does not put fuel, and to make matters worse, sometimes not exchange the tires. I imagine it to stop in the pits for dating his mechanical companion, simply because there is still not change anything!

I hope that Slightly Mad able to resolve these problems in the Xbox One, because then the game gets really bad, I'm the kind of player who plays at the highest level and with the extension of the race at 100% impossible to finish a race without stopping in boxes ... and if it is to play 10-minute test is best return for Forza Motorsport, because the major difference of Project Cars is this evidence of long-term and all its climatic condition of dynamism feature.

Sincerely, (gamertag Ben10 Spyder)

Umer Ahmad
07-01-2016, 22:24
Bom Dia

Some vehicle classes no refueling permitted.

Which vehicle you test?

Obrigado

Ben10
08-01-2016, 14:07
Bom Dia

Some vehicle classes no refueling permitted.

Which vehicle you test?

Obrigado

Thanks for the collaboration!
I've been running with the GT3 Mercedes-Benz.
Another problem I suffer a long time is in relation to the operation of the parking brake, you know something about it?

Roger Prynne
08-01-2016, 15:13
Not all cars have a parking brake IRL, so the game reflects this.