PDA

View Full Version : Are there any further patches coming, or just DLC's?

Ezuna
09-01-2016, 02:54
Anyone know?

WarHamster
09-01-2016, 03:12
no more patches would mean we would be stuck with the current tire situation and not to forget all the other more or less annoying and frustrating bugs. If they dont change the tire heating situation and continue fixing bugs, they will soon not have any players left.
Also, if i'm not mistaken they said they would support the game with patches and so on for about 2 years or so and than fully concentrate on pcars2.

Konan
09-01-2016, 04:27
Anyone know?

Support will be continued for about four months....this is confirmed by Ian.
As for the patches...there's talk about patch 8.0 wich shall deal with the tire heating issue...don't know about after that...
Bug fixes are still a priority for SMS so I think there will be more patches to follow 8.0...

BigDad
09-01-2016, 11:56
Doesn't the DLC come in the patches ? After each patch pc users always find new files like car and liveries and stuff . So i think we need patches for DLC .

Roger Prynne
09-01-2016, 12:12
As far as I know there will be no more new additions, only bug fixes, so yes there will be more patches + DLC's.

BigDad
09-01-2016, 12:16
So do you think the PSVR tech stuff is ready and just waiting for the HMD .(Head mounted display )?