PDA

View Full Version : Thrustmaster T-80 works on The Crew, but not Project Cars

Project
09-01-2016, 04:17
In options/controls, the wheel is not seen. The only thing there is the stock PS4 controller. One of the games that is supported by the T-80 is Project Cars. I rebooted the PS4, but it did nothing. I've tried pushing each button/lever on the T-80 and even tried the PS3 switch - zip, nada, nothing. The center red light is on and stays on reflecting power is getting there. Assuming I need to download some update to the PS4 to make it work, I don't know how. Moreover, the wheel works fine with The Crew.

Help. How do I resolve this issue?

Chaospunx
09-01-2016, 11:59
My t100 did this until I realised select project cars from the main ps4 home screen let it load when it comes up to press x button press this on the wheel not the pad should then recnise the wheel so should be good to go

Project
09-01-2016, 13:50
The problem was solved by my wife. She suggested I remove the PS4 Dual Shock 4 Wireless from the room while the T-80 was plugged in. I did and the wheel, while still not coming up on the Project Cars picklist of controllers, works now. Go figure. Confounding, but simple solution.