PDA

View Full Version : Audi DLC in career mode

Martin03
09-01-2016, 13:11
Hi, if I buy the Audi DLC will I get contract offer for Audi R18 e-tron in the LMP1 Championship then? Just wonder since it doesn't say anything about it on the steam store, while it stands on the steam store for the Aston Martin LMP1 car so that just make me wonder if that counts for the Audi too or not...

And also, what do you guys think about the e-tron? Since I love LMP1(Marek) in this game, but not a fan off the Audi R18 so wonder if the e-tron is similair to the 2012 R18 or if it feels pretty differant...

Swinnyjr
09-01-2016, 19:58
I spent a year in the E-tron in career mode.
You'll get LMP1 contract offers and invitationals for Audis and LMP 900s at Ruapuna.

The only sad thing is theres no DLC contracts in the endurance series.

Martin03
22-01-2016, 17:41
One more quastion about this to the devs. I know you can't get Endurance offer with the LMP1 DLC cars now. But in Endurance series there is allready a Audi R18, so when we buy the Audi DLC is it not then possible to either give us option to use the R18 or R18-etron in the series then if you choose the R18-etron then replaces one off the R18. Or replace the R18 with the R18 e-tron in the series when we buy the DLC?

Shinzah
22-01-2016, 20:12
One more quastion about this to the devs. I know you can't get Endurance offer with the LMP1 DLC cars now. But in Endurance series there is allready a Audi R18, so when we buy the Audi DLC is it not then possible to either give us option to use the R18 or R18-etron in the series then if you choose the R18-etron then replaces one off the R18. Or replace the R18 with the R18 e-tron in the series when we buy the DLC?

I suggested this very thing to Steven a few months ago, but I'm assuming it'll require too much work, is outright impossible, or would somehow break something if they did this. It would have been nice, though.