PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Real Assists database

Sean Reinhardl
10-01-2016, 14:32
Am looking for spreadsheet of all cars and what assists they use in game when using real assists

anyone have one they are willing to share

Jussi Viljami Karjalainen
10-01-2016, 14:33
The data is included here, just click the small "i" symbol next to the car name: http://projectcarssetups.eu

If anyone notices any errors (we did it by hand and there have been many updates, we might have gotten something wrong), please tell us and we'll fix it.

Jason PLAdoh
10-01-2016, 16:23
Any way to set these by Car??

I turn all the assists off by default, but if racer's are using them in certain cars, then it might explain some problems I've been Having, ie BMW Z4 GT3 swapping ends at random.

Jace

madmax2069
10-01-2016, 18:34
Any way to set these by Car??

I turn all the assists off by default, but if racer's are using them in certain cars, then it might explain some problems I've been Having, ie BMW Z4 GT3 swapping ends at random.

Jace

Yeah, enable real assists and it will apply them to cars that actually have them, or wont if the car doesnt have them (it applies to individual assist)

Jussi Viljami Karjalainen
10-01-2016, 18:57
Yeah, enable real assists and it will apply them to cars that actually have them, or wont if the car doesnt have them (it applies to individual assist)And you can turn the available ones on and off at your pleasure as well.

The Z4 GT3 is a fantastic race car, but the setup could be said to be a bit on the sudden side in many ways. Setup changes can help it. One thing that I think applies to it is that the engine braking seems harder than in most other cars, you can combat against this by shifting brake bias more forwards (based on my testing the engine braking setting does nothing on any car) or actively by keeping a little bit of throttle applied while braking extra hard if the car starts to get out of shape. I've sometimes used that trick to set the car up really maneuverable and eager to turn but still control it in tricky situations. Wastes a bit of fuel though.

Jason PLAdoh
10-01-2016, 20:40
Thanx for the help Guys, completing laps of Bathurst now without piroetting :)