PDA

View Full Version : Thank You SMS

DreamsKnight
12-01-2016, 11:33
sunday i prepared a good setup for audi r18 etron in le mans.
yesterday evening i did the career 24H of le mans. (2hrs)

it was amazing.

the sun was setting, struggling with the tires losing grip due to the low temperature in the night, the night and the dark, the lights, do not find the entrance of the pit because of the darkness, the gt3 slower, the starry sky, the moon appeared and moved while running the time, the moon behind trees at 320Kmh, the fight for first place, the atmosphere, choose the next pitstop, make mistakes because you look at the scenery, watch the sunrise and a pull sigh of relief because finally the day and come back to see good, to discover the dirty car, to be totally immersed, be there.

this was one of the greatest gaming experience i ever did. something like first tomb raider, resident evil, half life, diablo, and recently the witcher 3. and in racing game I thought it was impossible to do something like this.

i'm only sad because my poor and very basic english can't describe my real feelings as i'd like to do.

so really really THANK YOU. do not lose the magic in Pcars 2!

RacingManiac
12-01-2016, 16:40
See, now I want to try this.....

DreamsKnight
12-01-2016, 22:16
See, now I want to try this.....

do it!

kevin kirk
13-01-2016, 05:15
you said the slower gt3s. How did you get the gt3 cars and the lmp1 cars on the track at the same time?

Invincible
13-01-2016, 05:32
you said the slower gt3s. How did you get the gt3 cars and the lmp1 cars on the track at the same time?

Driving the Le Mans endurance invitation event in career mode.

DreamsKnight
13-01-2016, 12:31
and it was plural "the slower gt3s"

is it correct? lol. :D

Alexandre Bardet
13-01-2016, 22:18
I haven't tried career mode yet. So 2 questions:

- how to or how long does it take to get the Le Mans Endurance invitation?

- is one able to replay that race or any other "unlocked" at any desired time?

Jussi Viljami Karjalainen
13-01-2016, 22:41

- is one able to replay that race or any other "unlocked" at any desired time?I don't know how the Le Mans race works out, but if you want you can start right from the LMP1 class, you don't need to progress through others if you so choose.

Alexandre Bardet
13-01-2016, 22:46
I would probably be interested in experiencing that race on every class there is for it. And really want to know if I can replay the race as much as I want or not.

DreamsKnight
14-01-2016, 00:24

- is one able to replay that race or any other "unlocked" at any desired time?

according to this

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qvvn59dd5wid8vg/Project%20Cars%20Career%20Database.ods?dl=0

after 30 career podium. to go fast there you can "cheat" and play races before that at 1% difficult and 1% lenght.

to reapeat it is really simple: copy the savegame folder before the race. when you want to do it, you can swap folders. (savegame folder contains also FFB info, car setups and other things)

Alexandre Bardet
14-01-2016, 09:16
to reapeat it is really simple: copy the savegame folder before the race. when you want to do it, you can swap folders. (savegame folder contains also FFB info, car setups and other things)

I'm assuming that's easy to do for PC game version but I'm on PS4. Not sure how to do that on console.

Pyromaniak666
14-01-2016, 09:44
I'm assuming that's easy to do for PC game version but I'm on PS4. Not sure how to do that on console.

Copy saved data to usb and replace when needed.
you do this from the Settings menu under Saved Data Management

seb02
14-01-2016, 10:02
Hello,

In carrer mode, how many races can we do with Gt3 and LMP1 both ?
Thanks

Bealdor
14-01-2016, 10:24
Hello,

In carrer mode, how many races can we do with Gt3 and LMP1 both ?
Thanks

Check out this great career guide, made by Kingdeuce86: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?40081-version-1-01-The-Project-Cars-Career-Calendar-Database

DreamsKnight
14-01-2016, 10:38

you're right, i didn't noticed this. sorry.
i think pyromaniak solution could be right. :)

seb02
14-01-2016, 12:29
Check out this great career guide, made by Kingdeuce86: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?40081-version-1-01-The-Project-Cars-Career-Calendar-Database

yes, he did a great job but it doesn't give me how many races with gt3 and Lmp1 both. it's races of WEC ?
Thanks

Bealdor
14-01-2016, 12:38
yes, he did a great job but it doesn't give me how many races with gt3 and Lmp1 both. it's races of WEC ?
Thanks

American Endurance Championship (3 races), European Endurance Championship (3 races) and World Endurance Championship (6 races) feature multiclass races with GT and LMP cars.
There's also the Tri-Nations 1000 Endurace Championship that feature multiclass races but those are split up between GT and LMP cars.

seb02
14-01-2016, 13:02
American Endurance Championship (3 races), European Endurance Championship (3 races) and World Endurance Championship (6 races) feature multiclass races with GT and LMP cars.
There's also the Tri-Nations 1000 Endurace Championship that feature multiclass races but those are split up between GT and LMP cars.

Thanks a lot

Lukas Macedo
14-01-2016, 13:07
Just finished a run on the American Endurance Championship. In short, an amazing experience. Driving the slower of the classes, GT4, having to fight for position and at the same time keeping an eye on the other LMP1, LMP2 and GT3 cars, would keep me in the zone the whole race. The races were 1 hour long, it was incredible immersive. Driving and all the time watching the tire consumption, fuel consumption. What to do in pits? More fuel? Same tires? Rain tires? So much fun. :victorious:

Thank you, SMS.

Alexandre Bardet
14-01-2016, 18:37
The Database file posted on this thread shows in order to unlock the 24h of Le Mans race one needs to win 30 Career Podiums.

So how does one win 1 career podium? Is that one 1st place in a race, one 1st place at the end of a championship? what?

DreamsKnight
14-01-2016, 19:45
You do a race in career and if you finish 1 or 2 or 3 you have one podium.

bradleyland
14-01-2016, 20:23
The Database file posted on this thread shows in order to unlock the 24h of Le Mans race one needs to win 30 Career Podiums.

So how does one win 1 career podium? Is that one 1st place in a race, one 1st place at the end of a championship? what?

That one ^^