PDA

View Full Version : T 300 Rs ps4 NO brakes?

NO brakes
12-01-2016, 22:24
Greetings, i am new to all of this, and have a problem. Project cars does not recognize brake pedal, i have no brakes in game, and in calibration window, i press pedal and nothing.

Please help, i really want to drive. :)

NO brakes
13-01-2016, 00:40
Figured it out,, Crap pedals somehow disengaged teeth that connects to potentiometer,,, Need to buy some new pedals :)

Stephen1300
13-01-2016, 01:59
Figured it out,, Crap pedals somehow disengaged teeth that connects to potentiometer,,, Need to buy some new pedals :)

Where are you located ? I have a set that I am just about to put in the garbage, never used them. Just pay shipping and they are yours. I live in Canada, don't think they are worth shipping in another country. If you can get your hands on a set of Logitech G25, G27 or G29 pedals, there is a cheap adapter for this and they work great with the T300rs.

bradleyland
13-01-2016, 02:07
Love the username lol

RedBaron
14-01-2016, 02:13
Could be a good excuse to get a set of T3PAs or the PROs : )

NO brakes
14-01-2016, 02:35
Thanks for the replys, and Stephen1300, thanks for the proposal, but i am from croatia, so shipping will probably cost like new pedals.
What are my options here, as i understand t3pa-pro, are impossible ro find?, t3pa, are they any good (better tham stock ones?), or should i sell t300rs and buy g29?

ivan-hoe78
17-01-2016, 05:24
Thanks for the replys, and Stephen1300, thanks for the proposal, but i am from croatia, so shipping will probably cost like new pedals.
What are my options here, as i understand t3pa-pro, are impossible ro find?, t3pa, are they any good (better tham stock ones?), or should i sell t300rs and buy g29?

I have the T3PA since february 2015. Obviously the Pro's are better in construction, and you can invert them. But cost practically twice the Price. Both have the same in feeling and functionality. I bought the T3PA when nobody knows nothing about the PRO's. Thrustmaster used customers who bought the standard T3PA (like me) to decide to launch PRO version to the market. This pissed me off a lot, but I am very satisfied with the pedals. Maybe should be a little better in materials, but are far far far better than the original 2 pedals set that you get with the T300.