PDA

View Full Version : test this controller setup and report what you feel

kevin kirk
13-01-2016, 22:11
With any gt3 car besides the Porsche because it handles so different .....cycle thur your controller preset to reset your controls...... Preset 3, advanced options off... 0 dead zone 0 steering sensitivity speed sensitivity 80 controller filtering 0 FOV 70 . I'm getting every type of corner behaves the same. Slow, fast, tight, or sweeping, every corner is turn the same way every time. Both slow corners and fast corners turn the same way. Understeer on turn in quickly changing to slight mid corner oversteer that extra easy to catch. Late corner exit throttle oversteer that's easy to catch. By easy to catch I mean I can catch the slide of the car without any worries of my corrections darting me into a car that might be beside me.

Markus Ott
14-01-2016, 15:03
---

Markus Ott
14-01-2016, 15:04
Those are almost my gamepad settings. The trick is your speed sensitivity. It is that high that if you turn into a corner with the right speed, you will almost every time steer with the right steering input if you push the trigger to the max left or right. Downside is that you have no room for faults, if you get a little bit too fast into it you will overshoot. Try a bit lower, 75 or 70 for speed sensitivity.

kevin kirk
14-01-2016, 16:22
Those are almost my gamepad settings. The trick is your speed sensitivity. It is that high that if you turn into a corner with the right speed, you will almost every time steer with the right steering input if you push the trigger to the max left or right. Downside is that you have no room for faults, if you get a little bit too fast into it you will overshoot. Try a bit lower, 75 or 70 for speed sensitivity.
...... I have to change it according to what car I'm using, but hardly ever go below 70. I started to wonder because other people talking about controller game play was getting the exact opposite of what my controller gameplay. Others talking about jerky,impossable to catch oversteer and I'm here like WTF are you guys talking about.