PDA

View Full Version : Winning a race but loose.

Boskapongen
14-01-2016, 11:11
Five times now (within a month) it has happened that I win an online race (first over the finish line), my buddy is half car behind me but he gets the win according to the result chart.
Different tracks. Replay clearly shows I am over the line first.

Invincible
14-01-2016, 11:14
Five times now (within a month) it has happened that I win an online race (first over the finish line), my buddy is half car behind me but he gets the win according to the result chart.

If he is only half a car behind, it could be due to lag, that he is actually in front of you. The replay show you first, because that's how "your game" remembers it.

Boskapongen
14-01-2016, 11:35
If he is only half a car behind, it could be due to lag, that he is actually in front of you. The replay show you first, because that's how "your game" remembers it.

That would be an explanation but even on HIS reply it shows me as winner. We do talk/chat during the race and we both agree there who the winner was :)

Invincible
14-01-2016, 11:40
That's a strange one then, indeed.
I've had a similar issue myself, but for me it showed a friend as the winner by a meter or two, even if I did win. But for him, I was in front by a car length, so it somehow seemed right and I never bothered with it again.

Fre.Mo
14-01-2016, 14:18

host privileges, was he hosting the lobby?

Boskapongen
14-01-2016, 14:21
host privileges, was he hosting the lobby?

Yes. Every time.

Fre.Mo
14-01-2016, 14:56
Yes. Every time.

so you have the answer...

Boskapongen
14-01-2016, 15:23
so you have the answer...

Well, that sux. :ambivalence:

Fre.Mo
14-01-2016, 16:41
Well, that sux. :ambivalence: