PDA

View Full Version : Ruapuna Park became laggy

reiko00
14-01-2016, 17:02
is there some modification did happen to Ruapuna ?

i'd stop playing this game for months and just came back to play this game again.
i'd updated it into the latest version. and i immediately play the game.

i've done some races in career mode and i receive an invitation to ruapuna lmp900
then i entered on that event. after that, i was surprised that the game runs very slow.
i mean- it runs at 20fps ! while on the other tracks with more details runs at 40~50 fps.

before i stop playing, ruapuna park runs very well on my pc. i don't know what is the problem why it suddenly happen
i already did the file integrity check and reinstalling the graphics drivers, virus scan, and cleaning some files using CCleaner.
but it didn't fix it.

is it just me or you guys also experiencing this ?

EDIT:
here is my pc specs, this is not powerful like your rigs:
cpu: amd fx 6300
mobo: msi 970a sli krait edition
ram: 2x 4gb kingston hyperX 1866mhz
gpu: radeon hd 7790 1GB

Sankyo
14-01-2016, 17:13
Check your in-game graphics settings (and post them here if necessary). Make sure that you're not running on the highest settings, and that detailed grass is disabled (it may have been enabled after a recent patch install).

reiko00
15-01-2016, 00:55
Check your in-game graphics settings (and post them here if necessary). Make sure that you're not running on the highest settings, and that detailed grass is disabled (it may have been enabled after a recent patch install).

sorry for not mentioning my graphics settings,

resolution : 1920x1080
windowed : no
texture resolution : high
texture filtering : Anisotropic 16x
anti-aliasing : off
FXAA : low
SMAA : off
reflections : low
environment map : low
car detail : ultra
track detail : low
shadow detail : low
enhanced mirror : no
motion blur : off
render frames ahead : 1
detailed grass : off
particle level : off
particle density : low
stretched headlight reflections : yes

and oh.. VISUAL FX: all enabled

jaildesigner
15-01-2016, 05:58
I just bought that DLC yesterday and noticed this. I have bought a new computer (6600K + gtx970) and I was enjoying my upgraded Pcars so I bought this DLC to improve the experience and found this. I will post specs later through the day.

Mahjik
15-01-2016, 13:37
There are some performance issues with this track as documented here:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?42395-Audi-Ruapuna-Park-Track-low-FPS

SMS is aware, and in that thread, you see one of the Environment Artist commenting in thread.

krisby
16-01-2016, 02:16
There are some performance issues with this track as documented here:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?42395-Audi-Ruapuna-Park-Track-low-FPS

SMS is aware, and in that thread, you see one of the Environment Artist commenting in thread.

I would have thought with his settings though he would be ok. I did a race yesterday in the GTO class, everything high or ultra, grass low though, and I was getting a smooth 60fps until the rain came and it would then dip to about 48fps on the final corner, but thankfully no noticeable lag.