PDA

View Full Version : Noob wondering what's best

P-h-d-77
15-01-2016, 09:07
Hi all, just got myself PC on ps4 after playing gran turismo since it 1st came out, always used to just play the random races but since getting PC I fancy getting into the racing side more competitively , I always try to race clean and fairly although I'm the 1st to admit I'm not the quickest, think I'm maybe a couple of seconds off the really quick guys ( a lot I know :(, ) so what I want to know is how , in simple terms please, how do I get to race in a series or similar , all help appreciated ...
Thanks,
Phil
P.S ... What the hell are all the settings about !!!!!

odemode
15-01-2016, 09:23
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/forumdisplay.php?135-PS4-Multiplayer-Event-Planning

hkraft300
15-01-2016, 15:19
What settings?
Gameplay buttons controls graphics display camera audio ffb-global, car ffb, car setup, solo aka qrw multiplayer...?
:p

Neil Bateman
15-01-2016, 15:21
Hi all, just got myself PC on ps4 after playing gran turismo since it 1st came out, always used to just play the random races but since getting PC I fancy getting into the racing side more competitively , I always try to race clean and fairly although I'm the 1st to admit I'm not the quickest, think I'm maybe a couple of seconds off the really quick guys ( a lot I know :(, ) so what I want to know is how , in simple terms please, how do I get to race in a series or similar , all help appreciated ...
Thanks,
Phil
P.S ... What the hell are all the settings about !!!!!

A couple of seconds slower than the really fast guys, think again.:D

ex_
15-01-2016, 15:33
it always confuses us when people use the acronym "PC" for "pCARS", just sayin'