PDA

View Full Version : GT3 trophy - Social Choice/Stupid game.

DreamsKnight
16-01-2016, 10:33
it's time for my career to race a gt3 trophy. :D

3 choiches:

- US thropy: laguna seca + watkins glen + road america
- UK throphy: silverstone + donington + brands hatch
- Asia -Pacific: sakitto + dubai + bathurst

i can't decide, so votes are opened for about 9 hours.

Social Choice - the stupid game.

:D :D :D

add: post also the level from 85 to 100.

KkDrummer
16-01-2016, 11:45
I'd go for UK first then Asia then US....if I am not mistaken there is a German one as well, you will need to race in the RUF to unlock it though. Whatever you go for, good luck on those icy tires, argh I hate them....

Invincible
16-01-2016, 11:52
I'd vote for Asia-Pacific @ 95% Ai. At least that's what I did when I drove my last GT3 championship in the Aston Martin GT3.
For Bathurst, I was really struggling to keep the pace, but I made it to the finish on the 3rd place. :D

DreamsKnight
16-01-2016, 12:15
I'd go for UK first then Asia then US....if I am not mistaken there is a German one as well, you will need to race in the RUF to unlock it though. Whatever you go for, good luck on those icy tires, argh I hate them....

I hope in the patch today. Or tomorrow. In each case i need about 2-3 days to do a base setup.

I use the mclaren, the team give this to me. :D

DreamsKnight
16-01-2016, 12:17
I'd vote for Asia-Pacific @ 95% Ai. At least that's what I did when I drove my last GT3 championship in the Aston Martin GT3.
For Bathurst, I was really struggling to keep the pace, but I made it to the finish on the 3rd place. :D

Sorry, what is the meaning of keep the pace? The translation is a non-sense for me.
I'm embarassed. :(

Invincible
16-01-2016, 12:21
no need to be embarrassed. Sometimes my English is bad too. It means that I had problems to keep up with the Ai. In the end they were slightly faster than me. But if you're in the McLaren, you should have a small advantage because the turbocharged engine doesn't loose power in high elevation places like Bathurst.

DreamsKnight
16-01-2016, 13:37
come on guys! 109 views, it is a moment to reply!

:D

havocc
16-01-2016, 13:38
Laguna Seca and road America are lot of fun, i'd exclude Asia because of bathurst, i like silverstone while donington and brands Hatch are more tricky so i.d go for america even if i like sakitto alot

hkraft300
16-01-2016, 13:52
US has easy tracks. You'd do well in any car.
UK tracks are technical. You'd want a handling car or you'd find it difficult.
Asia trophy needs handling cars too but if you don't have a turbo car that handles well at Bathurst, you'd really struggle.
Unless you're one of the local lads I've seen lapping in 2:03-4 in a bloody Ruf!

W
T
F

I'm ashamed my best is a 2:09 in a GT3 on the mountain -_-

Anyway I'd go the UK tracks because I suck at Bathurst and GT3 :)

havocc
16-01-2016, 14:05
I suck at Bathurst and GT3 :)

Shame on you, everyone should be fast at his home tracks, i'm good at Monza and a bit less at Imola :p

DreamsKnight
16-01-2016, 14:22
Shame on you, everyone should be fast at his home tracks, i'm good at Monza and a bit less at Imola :p

i hate monza, for me is an oval. and boring. i like imola, but not spended so much time there. until now. :D

Swinnyjr
16-01-2016, 14:54
it's time for my career to race a gt3 trophy. :D

3 choiches:

- US thropy: laguna seca + watkins glen + road america
- UK throphy: silverstone + donington + brands hatch
- Asia -Pacific: sakitto + dubai + bathurst

i can't decide, so votes are opened for about 9 hours.

Social Choice - the stupid game.

:D :D :D

add: post also the level from 85 to 100.

I went with the US one and dominated in the mclaren.....
Laguna Seca in GT3s is the tits.

DreamsKnight
16-01-2016, 16:22
so at this moment:

UK: 2
USA: 2
A/P: 1

Poulka
16-01-2016, 16:31
Yeah DreamsKnight I would do UK first then Asia and U.S. last. I have to get back to my career been so quick weekend races. But I need to unlock all events.

hkraft300
16-01-2016, 23:11

Shush you :p
I'm well aware of my shortcomings in that regard -_-

DreamsKnight
17-01-2016, 09:46
UK wins with 3 point. thank you to all of you. :D

God Save the Queen!