PDA

View Full Version : Historic Goals not updated?

ycdouglas
17-01-2016, 11:08
Hi everyone,

I did completed LMP1 World Championship but the Historic Goals were not updated. Is it a glitch not being fixed or did I miss something while going for the LMP1 Championship?

I did my career like this: Kart One > Super Kart > Formula Rookie > GT3 > LMP2 > LMP1 and have got all championships.

I am running PCARS on PC and the in game Driver Network Profile screenshots are attached:

Any idea? Thanks.

Cheers

Edit: forgot to mention I am now in 7th season attempting for Defending Championship.

Fanapryde
17-01-2016, 16:47
There is clearly something wrong in this department.
I earned "defending champ" and it shows in the Hall of Fame, but in the left column it has been reset to 0/3 ... (While it should show 3/3 and be highlighted like it was when I just got it.
Zero to hero and triple crown stay highlighted, it is only defending champ that returned to its initial state.

XettMan
17-01-2016, 17:19
It's PCars, so bugs included for free.
I also try to achieve historic goals. Hopefuly I can achieve them without facing any bugs about this.
But pausing to play for the last 4 weeks due to terrible patch 7 cold tire bug.
Still waiting for patch 8 to continue hunting historic goals.

Fanapryde
17-01-2016, 17:24
It's PCars, so bugs included for free.
I also try to achieve historic goals. Hopefuly I can achieve them without facing any bugs about this.
But pausing to play for the last 4 weeks due to terrible patch 7 cold tire bug.
Still waiting for patch 8 to continue hunting historic goals.
In the meanwhile just decrease tire temperatures and you 'll be fine.

XettMan
17-01-2016, 17:27
I decreased tire pressure but still strugling with too low temperatures. At high speed tracks tires still cool down to fast.
But latest at January 26 patch 8 will be released, so I will just wait a little bit longer.