PDA

View Full Version : Unlock

Dirtrcn
19-01-2016, 15:23
How do i get everything to unlock right now all I have is one track and one car. Do I need Internet to get everything to unlock.

beetes_juice
19-01-2016, 15:25
Everything is unlocked from the start.

If your on console wait for the game to install to 100% then play; not worth headaches starting the game before its completed install.

Also, its your first post. May want to change your platform in your user options on here to help troubleshoot.

m355y
19-01-2016, 15:29
If it's console-
After the download of the game has got to a certain point it'll say 'installed' even though it's far from it. And I think what you can play at that point is essentially a demo. This confused the hell out of me when I downloaded Pro Evo 2015. I thought it was broken, then looked in the downloads and it still had four hours to go.

Roger Prynne
19-01-2016, 15:31
How do i get everything to unlock right now all I have is one track and one car. Do I need Internet to get everything to unlock.

You need the internet to download all the updates.

And as beetes says, if your not on PC can you change your profile to reflect what platform you are on.... thanks.

N0body Of The Goat
19-01-2016, 15:59
"-unlockallincludingsecrets" as launch command. ;)

havocc
19-01-2016, 16:15
You need your credit card :)

Joshua Healy
19-01-2016, 23:48
The 1 car and 1 track wouldn't happen to be an LMP car and Dubai would it? I believe you need to complete that race and it'll open up the rest of the game, it's sort of like a tutorial I think.

Jussi Viljami Karjalainen
20-01-2016, 01:10
The 1 car and 1 track wouldn't happen to be an LMP car and Dubai would it? I believe you need to complete that race and it'll open up the rest of the game, it's sort of like a tutorial I think.What? We don't have that sort of travesty in the game do we? This is the first I've heard of it. =/

SUBGTRACER
20-01-2016, 01:16
I come across this when I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and yes it was an LMP car and Dubai 35 laps or something , everything else was completely locked .............. No tunes would enter either, I had to remove all old saves to fix the issue .

Joshua Healy
20-01-2016, 03:06
What? We don't have that sort of travesty in the game do we? This is the first I've heard of it. =/

I had it when I borrowed my room mates PS4 copy to try.... I don't remember seeing it before either, at least not on PC. Mine wasn't 35 laps though it was only 2.

20-01-2016, 03:55
I've never heard mention of anything like that by any of the devs. Wonder if it's actually an issue with a save game state that gets solved after running the race?

SUBGTRACER
20-01-2016, 04:07
I didn't complete the 30 odd laps :) that wasn't going to happen , then I went straight to the ffb setting to put in some cars and nothing would work " worry set in at that point" ........... I thought I will delete all saved data and the unlocks opened up and setting were working once again .................

didn't even think about posting it .

20-01-2016, 04:26
Yeah, that's one reason why I thought of that explanation, since so far the workarounds seemed to be A) do the race and B) delete your save data.

theothermexico
20-01-2016, 05:00
I never had to do the race, when I saw how long the install was taking I went for a long drive and got dinner, when I got home everything was 100% unlocked

Joshua Healy
20-01-2016, 06:58
Must be an installation thing then.... Maybe the race is just a way to pass the time while the rest of the game installs, by the time the race is done it's ready and everything is available.

If this is the case then it isn't a bug... No need to worry Jussi. It's a feature to avoid people twirling their thumbs while they wait :cool: